Looking for Balance Testers

Like title says, i am looking for people to give me feedback about skill and class balancing. I am working on a script atm that hopefuly will balance things. I need people that can understand the skills reactions with each different type or armor or class. What do i need:

-People with experience with multiple classes (official stats and damage databases would be good)

-People that can explain the cons and pros of a change

-Responsible

If you do fit those criterias please be free to message me and i ll give you the information on how to connect to the server

Thanks in advance

few people will give you honest help, most of those will just tell you what they want so their fav class is op.

This.

What my parents used to tell me: "If you want to do something good, do it by yourself, no one will care for this as you do"

So, bring a couple of reliable friends and start testing classes/gears.

This.

What my parents used to tell me: "If you want to do something good, do it by yourself, no one will care for this as you do"

So, bring a couple of reliable friends and start testing classes/gears.

First you must know that good Archer can't beat good Tank .. and so on... you must know which class beats wich... that's the actual balance.

IF every class kill every class this is not balance.

First you must know that good Archer can't beat good Tank .. and so on... you must know which class beats wich... that's the actual balance.

IF every class kill every class this is not balance.

Well, you must know that behind every single class there is also a person who play it, so your statement is just based on the "game rules" but there are many factors which can influence a PvP.

However, don't try to find a balance, you will end up to screw everything. Just make classes do their job.

Well, you must know that behind every single class there is also a person who play it, so your statement is just based on the "game rules" but there are many factors which can influence a PvP.

However, don't try to find a balance, you will end up to screw everything. Just make classes do their job.

Lineage2+Impossible=Balance.

My suggestion,

Take 4-5 guys who has play at least 3 years Lineage II, fix some skills make some balance on base classes

But if you want to know the true, the realy testers are your community of server...

Good luck

But if you want to know the true, the realy testers are your community of server...

Typical situation of random server:

[tt]X player died from Y player:[/tt]

... Few mins later...

[tt]X player: omg noob balance server gm fixx all fasttt[/tt]

Actually your community will never be the tester of the server just because they want their class to be the best one.

... Few mins later...

Actually your community will never be the tester of the server just because they want their class to be the best one.

+1

... Few mins later...

i actually tend to agree with that. but still i aint doing it for the players. i am doing it for the community. now none of my friends posses the knowledge i seek for such a task. also i cant test all the classes my self. that would be pointless since i do not know each and every class. thats why i am seeking for experienced people

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that few years back around c3 there was a good balance of classes.

So tank was a tank and could take couple of people and although he couldn't kill them but they had problem with killing him too.

"Archer can't beat good Tank" Yeah but this should go other way round too so Tanks killing people in few shots isn't the best thing too.

Tanks, healers , warriors ... more or less the name suggest how the class should look like. At the moment a lot of people wants their class to kill everyone else which is wrong. It should be more specialized I play healer because love team work and keep people alive not to kill others, from that are daggers and nukkers in my party.

i can help you i know almost every class FB: https://www.facebook.com/alex.alexman.1

skype: alexmanakos