What is the best pack for interlude ?

CaptainA

Question

Well...as the title says.. i was wondering what is the best pack for interlude server ?

I saw many things up until now ...

A lot of people says that l2j free is the best..is that true ? and why ? and if not what is the best ?

5 answers to this question

Well...as the title says.. i was wondering what is the best pack for interlude server ?

A lot of people says that l2j free is the best..is that true ? and why ? and if not what is the best ?

Change prefix to [Other]

ONTOPIC

Depends on what you searching for.

There is no such thing "the best pack". If you don't test them, you'll never know. Best one is the one that is easiest for you.

Change prefix to [Other]

ONTOPIC

Depends on what you searching for.

Ok changed it sorry :P

Well what are your opinion guys ?? what would you use ?

I want to make a mid-high rate server with some custom stuff like custom items and custom skill balance

L2JFree was good up to 2010, but due to inactivity and new projects, there are probably issues not fixed than current projects got it fixed. L2JFrozen (base Scoria) and aCis (base L2JIL) are the most active projects with the biggest communities. Test either one or the other. You can also try your luck with L2JHellas (base L2JArchid).

Saying one pack is better than another for a particular task (such as custom, high rate, low rate) is pure BS imho. A good pack is a pack you can do easily anything you want.

I invite you to reach forums of projects, register, take some times to read about, see communities, and make your own opinion. I could keep saying aCis is better everytime I find such topic question (which wouldn't be false advertisement  :troll:), but it would be biased (as I'm aCis  project founder).