For players that wanna join LOL right now. VISIT THIS.

Hello, if you really wanna start league of legends, i'd like you to use this link

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=51dfbd6e667c1601557675

thanks a lot.

that will gimme some gifts, while u levelin, you may do the same when u create your account.

Hello, if you really wanna start league of legends, i'd like you to use this link

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=51dfbd6e667c1601557675

thanks a lot.

that will gimme some gifts, while u levelin, you may do the same when u create your account.

lame... just say that you need the ref points....cuz the registering guy doesnt get ANY reward if he creates an account with your ref link...

lame... just say that you need the ref points....cuz the registering guy doesnt get ANY reward if he creates an account with your ref link...

well since the guy who will register his account with his ref link won't lose something no problem, it's free meng  :happyforever:

well since the guy who will register his account with his ref link won't lose something no problem, it's free meng  :happyforever:

Let's all create a topic with our ref links then

Let's all create a topic with our ref links then

not a bad idea tho :p

But since he said that he is getting some gifts,etc. And he wasn't lying there's no problem i guess.

/offtopic: Your name is too dark, am i the only one who can't see your name? lol

not a bad idea tho :p

But since he said that he is getting some gifts,etc. And he wasn't lying there's no problem i guess.

/offtopic: Your name is too dark, am i the only one who can't see your name? lol

Υes, his name is for the dick