interlude [L2J]-ROSE-UNIQUE SERVER-

GsL

gtfo polish shitter.

wow butthurt tard appear!

Blow my balls fucking crying son of a bitch:)  If u farm at one night at 1st night o f server proove it and farm again instead crying u dumb.

+1, just think if you reaction was a good one, then post something here,

jailing players for making pk`s and pvp`s in FG - FG area where you can come full S grade,

- Ruins area where you can go A grade max+10

i ditn ban i just jail for pk newbies that was the reason anyway

aslo about donates

i announce today wht if i can i will try to keep server online without donates..

have fun in real life spaming here all time havent any sense..

are you mentally challenged?

newbies are in ruins of despair, we were pk/pvping against people in a grade

why am I even trying, obviously you don't even understand the basic english.

i'm done here, good bye you fucking mongoloid greek tard ginger muslim alibaba

Girls crying go farm again if u make it 1st day idiots. Instead crying go live b1tches.

you are also beyond retarded why are you even posting ?

what you said there has 0 relevance to what we are posting here

why should i stay in jail an entire night for making a couple of pk's on a pvp server? farming again is not the problem here)

you are also beyond retarded why are you even posting ?

what you said there has 0 relevance to what we are posting here

why should i stay in jail an entire night for making a couple of pk's on a pvp server? farming again is not the problem here)

Ye stop b1tching :)

are you mentally challenged?

newbies are in ruins of despair, we were pk/pvping against people in a grade

why am I even trying, obviously you don't even understand the basic english.

i'm done here, good bye you -beep-ing mongoloid greek tard ginger muslim alibaba

last line make me smile xaxa

i dk, ask this admin, there are 3 areas on the server, one you can enter up to A grade+10, one you can enter with any gear, and one for hardcore party farm, we were pk`ing in the one you can enter full gear, no clue what was in his mind

i dk, ask this admin, there are 3 areas on the server, one you can enter up to A grade+10, one you can enter with any gear, and one for hardcore party farm, we were pk`ing in the one you can enter full gear, no clue what was in his mind

Unfair imo. Never seen anyone jailing for this.

Hope GsL regretted for this.

Really nice server, but one thing. Pros, don't farm too much or gm will ban you for "ruining his server" and ignore everything you say, without any importance of how much sense your explanations have. GM invested 800$ in the server but as I heard if some new bug appears the server is going to have to wait until he gets money to pay someone to fix it, if he finds anyone. Another server made for and by money, unfortunately. There are no donators yet but I see where this is heading.

Yes server for money  i need money , thats why i removed at all donates and i add sponsors you can ask players and check this link http://l2rose.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

so i m not a tard that make a server for money