interlude [L2J]-ROSE-UNIQUE SERVER-

GsL

ROFLMAO how can u fail it so badly? u announce this server for like a couple of months and u fail so epic in the grand opening day. didn't u think u were going to be ddosed? so much brain over there :OOOOO

lol i done something so bad and u hate me so much? lol

Really this is fail and people wont join I hope. You changed opening date just in the opening day! YOU ARE EPIC FAIL DUDE. Also u had like 3 weeks announced it open at 12.07.13 and just failed? I wont gonna join at sunday cuz admin lost brain and only till monday I have time to play so cya and join l2aura or segue-world. Peace!

Really this is fail and people wont join I hope. You changed opening date just in the opening day! YOU ARE EPIC FAIL DUDE. Also u had like 3 weeks announced it open at 12.07.13 and just failed? I wont gonna join at sunday cuz admin lost brain and only till monday I have time to play so cya and join l2mxc or segue-world. Peace!

:/

:/

Im really mad ... Waiting for this server 2 weeks, have 3 days off work to start playing here and u fail dude... My friend call me to give him site to start too and u failed ..... no words.

what happened??

probably DDoS

for the people who posted negative comments:

Stop being harsh people, he said he worked on this project for over a year. If you REALLY wanted to join his server then you had to SUPPORT him instead of TRASHTALKING to him.

I request from our company protection 2 days before launch and he give me protection 3 hours from launch...

i dint had time for tests connections.. until do upload patchs time had pass.. :/

anyway server run without problems , i m really sorry for this..