question mysql

GREECE4EVERandever

Question

13 answers to this question

1. u can only put the MySQL Database there (if your Hoster allows connection from Outside[means if u connect from your Server Box to Hoster Mysql Database connection)

2. no u cant put a l2java server  on a webspace hoster, think logic..

i haver a good pc such like this but i cant have my pc open always!

thats why u need a dedicated .. there are cheap and good and expensive that suck .. search over the net .. here have been posted some links

why i rent pc?

i want to have the server open without have the pc open because in my country the electic is expensive :P

And i can work to a server iamnot boring in repair bug etc this is what i like!

why i rent pc?

i want to have the server open without have the pc open because in my country the electic is expensive :P

And i can work to a server iamnot boring in repair bug etc this is what i like!

u cant this have been posted again twice or three times ... u cant have a dedicated pc without paying it ... or if u find sponsors or whatever .. nets etc .. all need money to be made .. nothing is free anymore

nothing is free anymore

When was there something free?

and anyway This is in the USA... not greece... and stop being an moron... learn english..

the prices are fine on the website u gave .. the there is nothing free anymore wents that many thing they can find smth free to have their server up and we said there is nothing ...

i am not a moron just stop it here if u dont want me to take it more