Lineage 2 NPC's Set!

what's the reason selling these custom designs when someone can easily take them and share?

I don't sell those designs it's just a preview of our work,you decide how you want your npc and we make them :)

I don't sell those designs it's just a preview of our work,you decide how you want your npc and we make them :)

and you still don't understand that if you sell them, i will be in place to log in to server and leech these htmls so easy

i still can't understand why someone should buy from you but nvm gl

Because i sell UNIQUE Custom NPCs with CUSTOM HTML design? I didn't forced anyone to buy lol. Take your curiocity and go in another topic please.

Because i sell UNIQUE Custom NPCs with CUSTOM HTML design? I didn't forced anyone to buy lol. Take your curiocity and go in another topic please.

you don't wanna get my point of view but nvm

born means after 1 sell ur html's wont be unique anymore, will be easy to rip them and re-sell or share them.

born means after 1 sell ur html's wont be unique anymore, will be easy to rip them and re-sell or share them.

Every HTML structure is different also if anyone try to re-sell it it's topic will be locked ,cause he won't have my permittion

Every HTML structure is different also if anyone try to re-sell it it's topic will be locked ,cause he won't have my permittion

this marketplace isnt the only one in the world, sales can be done via pms another forums skype and so on.

stickymadness had share these files mate... :not bad:

i have it in my pc if want i can upload right now in your topic.

Oh lol... DUDE THOSE ARE PREVIEW OF OUR WORK! I Don't sell them, i sell other Unique made... -.-'