[L2J]L2Magic

SpeedPwnz

This srv is only titan in oly titan gladi and overlord all other classe's can't do nothing...\

p.s GM's jailed me because i say this server is totaly failure... (noone can say he's opinion..)

This srv is only titan in oly titan gladi and overlord all other classe's can't do nothing...\

p.s GM's jailed me because i say this server is totaly failure... (noone can say he's opinion..)

Da classes u mentioned are MEANT to be oly beasts,sit ur ass down and learn some l2. Everyone crying about balance when they dont have rb jewels. Im not sayin they make a huge difference but they help. Server just needs some minor fixes on a few skills.

Da classes u mentioned are MEANT to be oly beasts,sit ur ass down and learn some l2. Everyone crying about balance when they dont have rb jewels. Im not sayin they make a huge difference but they help. Server just needs some minor fixes on a few skills.

yeah, titans+duelists are meant to be beasts but every beast has it's weaknesses. Titan: Low atk speed, speed,etc. Duelist: Low speed, atk speed, a lot of cd on his skills.

An experienced archer can easily win a titan. :)

on l2j never xaxaa i just login there 4fun im waiting l2a.u.r.a to open xD 100000% l2off them l2j

I think daggers needs some nerf (Pdef/mdef)

beast class. An archer can't kill a dagger 1 vs 1 NEVER

Also dat lag on events ROcKS!

Probably thanks to turds qqing over necros, now they are most OP class in server. They even hit more dmg than an sph with MA set. Not to mention fear which is spammable.

FAIL SERVER!

X2 ONLINE PLAYERS (FAKE)

OLYMPIAD SUCKS -> TYRANT / DUELIST VS GHOST HUNTER -> 4K DMG AND GHOST HUNTER HP -> 3.4K  :troll:

PVP AREAS -> DUELIST + BISHOP = PK FULL PARTY  :poker face:

..AND THINK IF THEY ENCH SKILLS +6 ..

DDOS PROTECTIO MY ASS , IN L2.INI ADMIN WRITE FIRST ;SERVERADDR=63.43.44.44 (WITH ; THAT MEANS CANCELS THE LINE) AND DOWN SOMEWHERE HIDDEN THE REAL IP .. RLY NOOB ADMIN JUST TRY NETSTAT -N TO SEE IP .. OR CONNECT WITH PHX AND GET INTERCEPTED CONNECTION -> IP.

FAIL STAFF (NOT EXPERIENCED) , THEY HAD SOME GOOD IDEAS ..BUT AS DEVELOPERS THEY ARE 0.

BB !