[Report] Intrepid

ViBaR

FinalGod you arent in the right position to talk about my attitude too,also if you checked my posts,the fact that he qq about our bans doesnt mean that was his request.

Is that a hidden rule also?

Can u stop defending him only you he answer on your request?

Not a hidden rule, common sense.

FinalGod you arent in the right position to talk about my attitude too,also if you checked my posts,the fact that he qq about our bans doesnt mean that was his request.

Is that a hidden rule also?

Can u stop defending him only you he answer on your request?

a staffer is in no position to talk about your attitude?when you dreamed that?

a staffer is in no position to talk about your attitude?when you dreamed that?

They are reporting global moderators in report section, what are u talking about :P

They are reporting global moderators in report section, what are u talking about :P

next time they will report maxtor and ask for hes demotion xD

Noone with a worst attitude than mine,doesnt matter his rank.

Your in lala land, your a member of this forum and we are the staff aka the ones who maintain the forum. What this means is we have the right to call you out or judge you if your attitude stinks, thats our job here you know.

Soon the staffers will be more than the active member, currently the numbers are 20 / 25

many people are telling this..

3 years now

Soon the staffers will be more than the active member, currently the numbers are 20 / 25

including maxtor and justice we have 1 admin, 3 gmod, 1 gaming mod, 3 coder, 2gfx mod,2 moderator that means 12 staff member so the ratio is 12 staff member out of 1000+ unique daily visitors...your argument is invalid

including maxtor and justice we have 1 admin, 3 gmod, 1 gaming mod, 3 coder, 2gfx mod,2 moderator that means 12 staff member so the ratio is 12 staff member out of 1000+ unique daily visitors...your argument is invalid

The truth is that only the 1/10 of these unique visitors is active. That mostly happends because the another part is bots or members that register just to leach some shares.

But that's another discussion.

1 adm

1 co adm

2 gmods

1 gmod

3 coders ??? where their help? their assist on the right boards? etc?

2 gfx mods???? i see only 1 (FinalGod)

2 mods

Your in lala land, your a member of this forum and we are the staff aka the ones who maintain the forum. What this means is we have the right to call you out or judge you if your attitude stinks, thats our job here you know.

guess what ur position is ''coder'' not adm/coadm/gmod/mod