[Guide] "Chesting" with Walker

LaughingMan

Kudos to : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17554.0

CHESTING 1.0

Keep in mind this guide is specifically aimed at dagger classes, for other classes & keys reffer to the original

Configuration

---> Self explanatory, basic.

healopscd8.gif

---> Buffs. Silent Step (so we avoid aggro) and Greater Haste to maintain a fast pace.

buffsfd2.gif

---> Long range policy. Hardly believe a melee would ever use them, but just in case...

policy1nr2.gif

---> Short range. In the case you didn't identify good & bad chests, your character will repeatedly cast sting if his hp drops below 90%, to avoid the "just stand there getting pounded" in the original version.

policy2go3.gif

---> Here are the valid chests of blazing swamps (being that i mainly farm in there, i advise you to avoid interferring with me unless you want to be repeatedly pk'ed :D) - REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OTHER MOBS MARKED "NOT ATTACK"

chestsxz7.gif

So, this is all valid and rolling, use either pathing or center point if you're in a crowded zone like outlaws forest. Doesn't matter if you have identified the good chests from the bad ones, as your character will bash those who attack, you'll just waste time. If someone could help (or do it, i'm lazy) in modifying the L2walker files so that it can either "identify" the good boxes or flat-out rename them, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh and, while i'm at it, you'd better use this guide with this script :

I changed the parameters so it will use an enhanced mana potion when your MP gets below 50%.

Now stock up on mana pots, keys of thief and go out to farm ! (by NCsofts own admittance the chance % of getting an enchant are superior when using unlock rather than keys :D)

Hails from Laughingman (aka Aion aka Angel) ;) ;)