★SOLD★SOLD★ LOCK IT PLEASE

Spike®

I bougth his LOL acc for 45 euro and I spent more than 100 USD for the rp to change the NICK and REGION and now password is changed and I see hes playing with that acc at lolkings, dunno how he changed that password coz I changed email and password... he scammed me.. tomorrow ill give all the info about him and the trade coz now I'm at work... I thought hes a nice guy but... now seems he scammed me for 100 USD and 45 EURO. I have all the skype logs... paypal transactions and etc... tomorrow ill post it...

It was obvious i think..

Dunno I thougth it was all good, he gave me account and email details first.. and then I payed euros, bougth more than 15k RP and today everything is changed ...  :o I will try to refund my money and PM the riot with details that he was selling account I bougth it and then he scammed me.. so maybe they will ban that account... coz I know it's illegal.

It was obvious i think..

And I saw that he had negative feedback..that he scammed one guy I think with the same account for 40 euros... but he said like "moderators will remove this feedback coz he didnt payed me euros... u can trust me.. im not a scammer I have only postives feedbacks" maxcheaters should punish this guy too.. coz one day he will scam someone else...  :(

And I saw that he had negative feedback..that he scammed one guy I think with the same account for 40 euros... but he said like "moderators will remove this feedback coz he didnt payed me euros... u can trust me.. im not a scammer I have only postives feedbacks" maxcheaters should punish this guy too.. coz one day he will scam someone else...  :(

Ι Ηope so :)

i didnt scam noone already i did everythink well

at least If u are telling im scammer why u are hiding now ? U are using other one account in MxC forum when u have Devis Vip account ? its not strenght ? already i think u are scammer cuz u wanna get monay back and spend it on fucking lol so stfu and dont blame me moron about that im scammer cuz i did everythink well

i didnt scam noone already i did everythink well

at least If u are telling im scammer why u are hiding now ? U are using other one account in MxC forum when u have Devis Vip account ? its not strenght ? already i think u are scammer cuz u wanna get monay back and spend it on -beep-ing lol so stfu and dont blame me moron about that im scammer cuz i did everythink well

are you kidding me? deivis VIP account... my name is Deivis and skype name is Deivis so thats why u think i have this VIP account? tomorrow i will post all the logs about you... and I saw u blocked me at skype and then i checked the account and it was changed... and now I see you playing with that account at lolking match history.... nice man...

are you kidding me? deivis VIP account... my name is Deivis and skype name is Deivis so thats why u think i have this VIP account? tomorrow i will post all the logs about you... and I saw u blocked me at skype and then i checked the account and it was changed... and now I see you playing with that account at lolking match history.... nice man...

Just wait till tomorrow.. I'll get back home from work and I'll post everything I have...skype logos.. paypal transactions... mxc pm messages... and you will get punished... ant about that Deivis.. moderators can check that easy that you are worng... this is my only one account I have...