★SOLD★SOLD★ LOCK IT PLEASE

Spike®

lol i pmed u on skype and i didnt block u ... already i have messange on skype when u prove that u have VIP account here too... mods can check that on MxC by IP

yea rly you have something... even I didint say atleast a word about I have VIP account... you are in mess man... u said that I should feedback you with my VIP... i was wonder how do you know that even i dont have it.. have to go... ill back to answer these ur scammy post few hours later... just wait untill tomorrow... i will post everything...and how u dare saying something about me... then u scammed me... no words about u...

In summary:

1 I made a new account on MXC to buy an account from someone and then extort money.

2 Do you deny that you have a second VIP account and I just proved that they have, and he is to admit

3 Yes, you can insert logs of our conversations on Skype because I have nothing to hide, everything went well and also you told that everything works.

4 If you want me to CI gave the money to my Paypal shed just give the password to the account and the email and I will send you back the money.

I have so much to say on this topic scammers

In summary:

1 I made a new account on MXC to buy an account from someone and then extort money.

2 Do you deny that you have a second VIP account and I just proved that they have, and he is to admit

3 Yes, you can insert logs of our conversations on Skype because I have nothing to hide, everything went well and also you told that everything works.

4 If you want me to CI gave the money to my Paypal shed just give the password to the account and the email and I will send you back the money.

I have so much to say on this topic scammers

You can easy restore your account within 1 day as i see in pm logs,if any mod want to ban him pm me and i can tell you how he got it back so you can ban him... bad bad bad!

as i know he said that he put buy RP on my old account and change region and nickname then how the fuck he said later that account didnt move nowhere and didnt change nickname... ? so how the fuck is it possible...

Like i said i dont care about hims money if he wants get it back just give me password too my account and then i will send him money back on his paypal. For me thats all i wont give him money back cuz i will stay with nothink

u blame me about im scammer give me any profs then telling bollshiets

wow u wrote here rly nice fairy tale since i was working... u trying to save ur ass...u rly thing u can do that? thats pathetic... I said damn ...  coz I was wondering what a u talking about that VIP Deivis ... Moderators please check that THIS account is my only one since hes flaming me now..I dont have any commons with this VIP deivis... how dare he flame me... when he scammed me for a really big sum of money...  BTW why should I said you scammer ..? to get money back? I dont think I can get back 100$ for RP I spent and about these 45$ I will try my best and I will PM riot too to BAN this ACC coz u already changed password... and ill post every log with it.. HATE THESE SCAMMERS SO BAD... (sorry for mistakes coz English is not my mother language) 5 hours more till ill back home from work and then ill post logos... i see ur ass burning now...