[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

Reason? Me ddosing? no sir I got no idea what a booter is :(.

Dont worry, I don't care for olynth I was never part of staff neither will gonna be. Also I stopped playing after wipe since L2 is way too boring to be true after you rape all.

its an exchange, stop being retarded or u will end up in a cave.

Now understnad, if u wanna know more, add xrmvlad on skype.

says the retarded one  :'(

yea sure ,u dont use botters ,thats why u threatened with botters and sayd to bonjovi ,HOWS YOUR INTERNET TODAY? (that was chyba ,but ur friend so u have botters too ,and ur the one who ddos inox right now)

Yes u were never part of gm ,chyba was

U stopped played l2 after olynth? ofc u stopped ,u failed with feed and corruption so u no longer be eligible to cheat ,which mean u triple fail and you sucks on this game

Truth to be told ,i didnt even played oly on olynth ,just pvp with my trickster for fun ,u didnt raped anyone noob failzor, you're just a fu.cktard random bishop who can only kick players from oly to get points ,cant even get hero properly ,u failz :D

The guys who flood L2 Aura, L2 Olynth and my server aswell...And not only those 3 server i mentioned.. are greeks, hoping to help noob deathlegend to raise his online number in his shit server.

Also this class of ip : 46.176....  i got attacked by this ip's aswell... Checked the accounts, and only random accounts...

Also...

maxtor20091 1372181894949 46.176.2.172

tehddd  46.176.27.246

dead008 46.176.24.97

notis1999@hotm 46.176.21.209

sido 46.176.103.116

List is long :))...

Anyway, i got attacks from that class of ip's too ^^ they are just a junk of retard "humans".

Wts pics with my points at oly on other servers. :( If you are trying to say something bad about me IN GAME then good luck finding a class where you are better than me since u'll need to create a new one for it.

Wts pics with my points at oly on other servers. :( If you are trying to say something bad about me IN GAME then good luck finding a class where you are better than me since u'll need to create a new one for it.

ur playing healer in freya with 15k hp in oly and where classes hit u 500 dmg and only noob classes where skill lands 0% (typical l2 olynth java server) ,u must be pro with healer ,tell me more

np ,titan vs healer and gf ,now gtfo :))

ah btw

after you beat my oly record in 1 week

dafuq.png

u can tell me that ur better than me,untill then ,please relearn l2 and stop trolling

ur playing healer in freya with 15k hp in oly and where classes hit u 500 dmg and only noob classes where skill lands 0% (typical l2 olynth java server) ,u must be pro with healer ,tell me more

np ,titan vs healer and gf ,now gtfo :))

ah btw

after you beat my oly record in 1 week

dafuq.png

u can tell me that ur better than me,untill then ,please relearn l2 and stop trolling

SK in lowrate winning only +10. Really hard to do ..............................

wait PK with 3k points in 1 week :( Sorry.

About Cardinal, on freya with +6 was same, on H5 with +6 is same. Win me on class vs class then talk.

SK in lowrate winning only +10. Really hard to do ..............................

wait PK with 3k points in 1 week :( Sorry.

About Cardinal, on freya with +6 was same, on H5 with +6 is same. Win me on class vs class then talk.

pk 3k points in 1 week

pics or never happend :))

and its not even possible to do more than 2,5k points in 1 week ,NOT possible ,gtfo ,i just owned u hard ,why u need to keep lie? xaxaxaxaa

the only guy who had more wins,less defeat than me was a titan from that server ,because hes a titan not a sk who need to rely on sos to win ,a pk cant even match me fuktard ,especially a romo who lie, probably cant even scratch my cp in oly ,not to mention pvp

EDIT: ah yes

ur a pk y?

Yes man ,paladin hero with 1,5k points is too strong for my sk ,ur probably better than him

shot00266.jpg

OL is beautiful too:

width=1024 height=576http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4862/shot00183d.jpg[/img]

wow winning randoms PK's. 1500 points onpaladins so hard. Also u seen u got 500 matches almost?:D I did 1k on sonic in 200 games :*. Imagine with 650. (My matches on lowrates are done in less than 1 min and 30 secs :( )

Btw a guy called Minotauro for sure gotta be pro. axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa ok not.

As I said if u want lessons u got my skype. If not cu since my acc will get banned today and I'm too lazy to make a new one. Wannabe spammer :/

wow winning randoms PK's. 1500 points onpaladins so hard. Also u seen u got 500 matches almost?:D I did 1k on sonic in 200 games :*. Imagine with 650. (My matches on lowrates are done in less than 1 min and 30 secs :( )

yes man ,ur so good ,it took u half hour to think what u should said after u got owned ,yes random pk ,hero in russian server with 30 paladins playing for oly is random ,ur better than him

yea man,u got 1k from 200 ,ok ,try use some screenshoot at least

image with "650" ,try play sk in oly ,i bet u cant even make 500 points from 650 matches ,ur so out of this world :))

yes man ,ur so good ,it took u half hour to think what u should said after u got owned ,yes random pk ,hero in russian server with 30 paladins playing for oly is random ,ur better than him

yea man,u got 1k from 200 ,ok ,try use some screenshoot at least

image with "650" ,try play sk in oly ,i bet u cant even make 500 points from 650 matches ,ur so out of this world :))

was watching steaua's game )))))))))))))) soz. 

Wow RU server. WOWOWOWOW. You all believe russians are some factors or what ? They are only good cuz on lowrate they nolife farming and zerg rbs and get better gear. Playing SK? Wow hard to buff then do SoS and AA. Meng u rly gotta be pro for it. Ok ok not. Saying that u do low dmg on Olynth prooves me how bad u are since the server is anti - handless trashes designed. So if you got no idea how to play a class u'll lose even to a dwarf. Prolly that happened. I was doing 7k's and more with my Staind. 3k with dagger AA (On archer). You talk about low damages while u expect to tank every1 and kill every1. Not gonna happen unless u go play l2javabraziliero.huehuehue

Forum warriors...you are off topic.

Since farm/pvp zones are full of clans running around and killing everyone,

how about to add a SOLO zone for clanless people?

Can I make Staind and make em emoquit again? Oh wait stopped L2 for LoL. At least there u get fresh new 5 enemies to farm, in l2 you have same retards since some servers.

was watching steaua's game )))))))))))))) soz. 

Wow RU server. WOWOWOWOW. You all believe russians are some factors or what ? They are only good cuz on lowrate they nolife farming and zerg rbs and get better gear. Playing SK? Wow hard to buff then do SoS and AA. Meng u rly gotta be pro for it. Ok ok not. Saying that u do low dmg on Olynth prooves me how bad u are since the server is anti - handless trashes designed. So if you got no idea how to play a class u'll lose even to a dwarf. Prolly that happened. I was doing 7k's and more with my Staind. 3k with dagger AA (On archer). You talk about low damages while u expect to tank every1 and kill every1. Not gonna happen unless u go play l2javabraziliero.huehuehue

Can I make Staind and make em emoquit again? Oh wait stopped L2 for LoL. At least there u get fresh new 5 enemies to farm, in l2 you have same retards since some servers.

dear romo vlad ,ur already playing brasilian server heueuhe

real server = l2 off gracia final/epilogue

not this shi.t

wow 3k dmg with dagger to archer ,so much ,cc+crit? :)))))