[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

Well l2dodge or not,doesnt matter if corruption exists. The only sure is that many ppl will join here,but im not one of them.

Only on servers develop by kids you can expect corruption.

On serious server the only problem can be over donated people, but its kinda never happends only again kids can do it...

Corruption in my server? Sure no. Is my money and my time. GM's too have restrictions.

Me a kid stewie, bad developer? Please back to your cavern and stop spam in this post.

Unknown stranger hiding his real name on Maxcheaters using L2 Olynth fakename stop being so selfish and learn to use "google tranductor"  in other case you will start seriously useless war between us.

Who say i'm talking about you? Its just amazing how you decide that....

In my country there is wisdom for people like you:

"гузен негонен бяга"

in english

guilty not chased running....

exactly. and I'm not the only one who want that. 700+ ppl want the same as me, or at least an easy farm (maximum 1-2 hours, not more).

I'm against easy farm tbh, but it's a pvp server so we can't farm 24/7 just to get the needed items for decent pvps.

1 week's farm seems good to me  :troll:

I believe instant pvp servers don't last long anyway. Ppl get eventually bored if all they have to do is only pvp. There must be something else to do too.

PS: Stop spamming it's L2Dodge cause it's not ! Dodge is currently busy with L2Junkies, idiots !

PS2 :Any news about opening ?

i always preffered epilogue over freya ,it means that you just have bad taste or "u love elegia too much"

You can't enforce ppl prefer epilogue over freya just because you like it more, lol !

If you like epilogue so much, focus on such servers and stop replying here maybe  :dat:

Any news about opening ?

any news about forum or about beta/grand oppening ?dude your forum should be up by now,,,,,hope your server is serious and not a joke

Hello, our forum is almost complete, will be uploaded soon. Of course is a serius server. Beta is 1 july. Grand opening 2 july.