[L2J] L2Agony

srslyziom

so funny this guys, the best is that they put even images from open beta:

I will let here the message that i put on website:

Well, I know this would happen. These guys are doing this because I recalled the baium that they were killing. In the next restart they also lost one of the hardest spawned raidboss of a 7rb quest, so instead of ignoring their replies I decided to summon the dragon they were killing when I have made the restart because ddos/login problem. It was my mistake and that is why I have decided to solve it. Also I have been supporting the players who failed their noblesse quest because of a game bug.

Quest are already fixed and in any moment I have given adventage one players over others.

I AM NOT CORRUPTED, THEY WANTED ME TO GIVE THEM A FREE BAIUM AND I REFUSED IT.

The best is that only the leader/s leaved the server, the others still playing my server.

BTW i am sorry about login/ddos problems, i hope that with the time i will fix them at all.

another kid with sad life who just come to -beep- servers thats why there is no any server normal lets wait what gm will say and prolly will be rollback. Just wonder which admin of server doing such a childish things.