2 Java Codes

Forced

Question

First:

I want to give to a player a V.i.p Status with that Status he can gain +1000 Hp/Mp/Cp & +100 Atk.Spd C.Speed P.Atk M.Atk

But i want to also have a db table who will analyse the subscription like to put a Time and when this time passes he got automatically removed from Vip status

Second:

I want to have an Area that those kind of guys can't access cause of V.i.p Status. Does it need a java restriction or something?

P.S Im very amateur in java so explain me better.

Pack:L2JFrozen.

9 answers to this question

None is goin' to code it, but.. you may try here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=184.0

You just can count for some tips, but it's not goin' to help you.. :)

Since Im rewarded with -2 for helping on such sections, I am not in mood to code it, however our experienced, helpful and active coders/developers are here to help and boost the forum, so you could refer to them.

Since Im rewarded with -2 for helping on such sections, I am not in mood to code it, however our experienced, helpful and active coders/developers are here to help and boost the forum, so you could refer to them.

Don't forget highly trained.

on the first request just search the forum to find the pvp lord engine thingie and use it as your base, it even has the login checks and extra stats needed so you pretty much copy paste everything and change variable,method names.

as about the second one you can just create new class and extend l2teleportinstance or whatever its called in l2j and create ur own teleporter with the appropriate check before the action of the button takes place if(player.isVip()) player.teleportTo(x,y,z); or something. This one is also shared by matim if i remember correctly, look for it in the forum.

Haven't coded sh.it in l2j for about 2+ years so bare with me ^^.

@Forced

Well try to create new Zone Type in Java, on entering do check if player is VIP, if yes, teleport it to town, if not do nothing, then create it in XML and it should work.

Ps. try to look at other types, there should be couple examples :)

Well,i find a solution about the first code. Could anyone help me for the second? Voqus i didn't understand anything :P

Don't wanna keep talking about it, just check this and this

On L2PcInstance you need to create boolean field for vip and getters, setters for it as well.

So inside the gatekeeper class it will go like this:

if(player.isVip()) //if the player has vip status teleport him
   player.teleToLocation(x, y, z); // teleport the player to x y z location

Don't wanna keep talking about it, just check this and this

On L2PcInstance you need to create boolean field for vip and getters, setters for it as well.

So inside the gatekeeper class it will go like this:

if(player.isVip()) //if the player has vip status teleport him
   player.teleToLocation(x, y, z); // teleport the player to x y z location

to avoid teleto location which is anoying you could simply edit moveToLocation packet to dissalow VIPs from walking into specific x y z radius

to avoid teleto location which is anoying you could simply edit moveToLocation packet to dissalow VIPs from walking into specific x y z radius

Haven't coded sh.it in l2j for about 2+ years so bare with me ^^.