Vote Reward System [.getreward]

how cost it?

Add me on skype elayesl2chaos, give me a fair price that I will accept and sell it to you, I do not like increasing prices so do not make me to. Just a fair price for both me and you.

• 3 weeks later...

The version of my system  you sell is not to be published, stop selling sh1ts and start build by yourself.

Its an old version probably will not run of half users becouse it was made on old php version.

The version of my system  you sell is not to be published, stop selling sh1ts and start build by yourself.

Its an old version probably will not run of half users becouse it was made on old php version.

You don't know what I'm selling, soon vouch copy user will bump this topic up.

omg guys dont act like kids " you sell shared things " he can sell everything he have  but you dont have to buy its simple!!!

[GR]Επιτέλους, ένα post που δεν ονομάζω γαμωspam!

Χαίρομαι για την γνώμη σου![/GR]

[EN]Finally, a post that I should not call it spam!

We believe the same thing HerðîŃ[/EN]

omg guys dont act like kids " you sell shared things " he can sell everything he have  but you dont have to buy its simple!!!

If he made it by himself and not get from me :)

Anyway he is not able to offer any support while selling the system so if anyone buy it good luck.

If he made it by himself and not get from me :)

Anyway he is not able to offer any support while selling the system so if anyone buy it good luck.

If what you say its true then let him sell his system, if this system sucks hard time someone will complain and then we will see :)

(Dunno about you pipiou, no offense)

If what you say its true then let him sell his system, if this system sucks hard time someone will complain and then we will see :)

(Dunno about you pipiou, no offense)

Well i can easy report him to moderator but i'm lazy to do it... useless since if someone bough the system from him he will not recieve the updates of it.

And honestly he is selling an verry old version of my system simple becouse after he made that post i stop sell it, just becouse i'm sick of copy/paste scammers.

Oh come on guys

pipiou21 gave to me a vouch copy and it works fine!... thank you

Wros please give us your server so we can test it.

About my ability to give support on php scripts, another story, let my development* actions give us the answer!

Peace.

Oh come on guys

About my ability to give support on php scripts, another story, let my development* actions give us the answer!

Peace.

Oki doki.

Oh come on guys

Peace.

http://l2cecrops.com/?pagina=vote can test any (kid)