Long time developer on your server

Hello, i am Michal, 20 years old java programmer and i would like to be developer of your server for small fee.

If you have got some money and want to make a lot more with my help, read this post.

What i can do:

- Just anything server related that is possible without client mods. I can fix every server bugs, add new features(like new event engine, class balancement system, custom community board, new donation systems etc), add quests, make new pack, rework staff. Just anything you want.

- Work on any chronicle, on any pack, but i am working just on l2j servers(not l2off).

- Spend many hours everyday just to make your project successful.

- Give you a lot of cool ideas that we can add on the server.

- Work on all of your servers, upcoming ones and those which are live already.

- Be also on position of game master(talk with players, tell them about updates, write things on forum).

How can you know i am good for the job?

- I have got L2jdeveloper award which isn't given just to anyone.

- Few years of experience in developing.

- I have been working on very customized servers like L2Squared and L2Raze.

- I had Coder/Developer status on mxc(lost it because of inactivity).

- Done a lot of shares, here on the forum.

What do i want for my work?

- Few euro per hour of my work(testing my codes, preparing everything on my pc and small jobs doesn't count). We can discuss exact price privately.

- Long term partnership

- Money sent to my paypal.

I don't want to get part of your donations, even if your server will be super successfull or if nobody is gonna play on it, my fee stays the same. I am going to do my best, to make the server awesome.

I can work every day of the week for many hours, just to help you with the project. However i want our partnership to be long term without long breaks.

Are you interested? Send private message on maxcheaters to me!

• 3 weeks later...