[Help]Ram

TEOGR_hItMaKeR

If you have windows 7 x64, you must upgrade your ram soon. I have the same, 2gb ram with windows 7 x64 and it lags a bit generally. Windows 7, consumes 500-1000 mb as far I remember.

You have to re-install windows7 x64.

Also, you can clean the ram with many programs like advanced system care the last version or ccleaner for temporary files and etc.

No i have windows 7 x32 bit ...

I have 2 cases for ram 1 have 2 x 1 giga DDR2  what you suggest me to buy ? and how much cost about  1 x 2giga ram ?

1st you have to see how many gigs your motherboard supports.If it supports 4 gb you can buy those: http://visionstudio.gr/prodinfo.asp?id=18910&cat=4&sub=178&pmanuf=0&sort=undefined&step=undefined

but it's not worth buying DDR2 ram nowadays.You can buy 8 gb & more MHZ (DDR3) with the same amount of money.

Maybe you should start saving money to upgrade your motherboard too..

1st you have to see how many gigs your motherboard supports.If it supports 4 gb you can buy those: http://visionstudio.gr/prodinfo.asp?id=18910&cat=4&sub=178&pmanuf=0&sort=undefined&step=undefined

but it's not worth buying DDR2 ram nowadays.You can buy 8 gb & more MHZ (DDR3) with the same amount of money.

Maybe you should start saving money to upgrade your motherboard too.

Where i can see how much ram support my motherboard ?

also kidding right ? 66 euro for ram ? xa0x0 i am searching about 15 maximum lol

Find your motherboard/chipset driver download it and see how it's going.

You can also open task manager and see if any program consumes too much ram,so you know where you have to search for the problem.

No i have windows 7 x32 bit ...

I have 2 cases for ram 1 have 2 x 1 giga DDR2  what you suggest me to buy ? and how much cost about  1 x 2giga ram ?

First of all you should buy the same model as the first RAM model you have, else the latency will be elevated slightly as the computer will try to balance both of them which means more lag.

Either you buy the same model as the other, or you buy a pair of new ones that match. Check your motherboard's max Mhz supported and buy a decent RAM.