[L2OFF]L2ProMasters

ProMasters

your first idea is retarded, 2nd retarded too and 3rd is way over the limit of retardness:) Go play with mp pots and gm shop on all those servers with 2k+ ppl online and 0 pvp:) dont even suggest those kind of things because you only increase the retardness in this topic:D (yes i know i used the "retard" thing too many times but i really dont want to see this project failing like others)

first of all the rates are predestinate.i didnt know that ,second everobody knows that l2 community its not like it was before five years and you can run a low rate with as many ppl as you may think.

Yes mby the community is not the same as it used to be but after all this fail servers all x20-x25 with gm shop/buffer, this kind of server will be something new. And because probably when the server will start there wont be any other good option on the market event those who dont like low rates will give it a try (alteast for the offi files). This thing will be probably the best thing because if this will happen there wont be such a big gap between the non factors and the 2-3 big factor clans. Just think about it...you dont have a cp but you will find a party all day long by simply searching in aden/giran.

• 2 weeks later...

high five it will be :)

The Gracia final project from l2dex is a join project in future with 2 big communities lineage.ro and lineage.ru

The project lineage2.pm will be the one opened next