[L2OFF]L2ProMasters

ProMasters

there is no reason to open a server when summer starts . We need to grow our community with stable clans and players

you have right, meanwhile you can get as much ppl as you can :)

x10-15 with mana pots maybe fill 400  mp(15 secs reuse )gm shop till a grade no op donations and npc buffer .it would be a different experience because of off files .not like othere european l2j file server .have you made and polls about rates,mana pots and custom nps because i havent seen any.btw it would be better if server you would open server 1 month from now we dont want to play all the summer league of legends because the are not any good midrate server  :troll:

x10-15 with mana pots maybe fill 400  mp(15 secs reuse )gm shop till a grade no op donations and npc buffer .it would be a different experience because of off files .not like othere european l2j file server .have you made and polls about rates,mana pots and custom nps because i havent seen any.btw it would be better if server you would open server 1 month from now we dont want to play all the summer league of legends because the are not any good midrate server  :troll:

your first idea is retarded, 2nd retarded too and 3rd is way over the limit of retardness:) Go play with mp pots and gm shop on all those servers with 2k+ ppl online and 0 pvp:) dont even suggest those kind of things because you only increase the retardness in this topic:D (yes i know i used the "retard" thing too many times but i really dont want to see this project failing like others)