Promblem passing a skill in a armor!!

mexis15

Question

my armor ids are 71000 to 89000 and i cant put thems so i can create passive skill when all set is on a character can someone help me??

(i dont change ids cause i cant change ids from animation and texture cause of error all time)

7 answers to this question

Please be more specific about the version of your server/client and perhaps the script you are using (if it is one from here) as there can be several issues.

I only know of server modifications to achieve similar behavior - since I barely ever modified the client.

If you also wouldn't like to modify your client, I think it might be possible to achieve the same behavior using the "EquipmentListener" class (L2J). Then if a certain equip-event occurs, you just add a skill to the character - and remove it once the equip-condition is not met anymore.

I'm also sure something similar can be achieved when modifying the armorgrp.dat file on the client-side, but I have never tried it myself and hence have no idea of how to do it.

In general you need to create a custom skill which is the same in every pack(to get examples you can look into the other armorset skills) and than attach it to a defined armorset of your custom stuff. If its in SQL so older chronicle than the armorsets sql table will be the file you search for, or if its a high5 l2j with translated armorsets to xml than data/stats/armorsets.xml and again look for examples how to add the skill there.

my armor ids are 71000 to 89000 and i cant put thems so i can create passive skill when all set is on a character can someone help me??

(i dont change ids cause i cant change ids from animation and texture cause of error all time)

You take error cuz u need to change id's on SQL, Armorgrp, Itemname, XML.

So just create a xml with the desired skill.

Make an Armorset for every armor: light, heavy, robe and just link them to the skills you created.

Gyes i have seen in my old pack something like set_skill (id) but i  format this faking pc  and now i dont remember exctly ....my pack is gracia final.....

It also work as we said. So for what to do that set_skill? Is like on xml in items "item_skill=62612"...