Ideas for server

What idea for new server?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What idea for new server?

• General ideas for PvP Server
    • General ideas for PvP Server 2

General ideas for PvP Server

- 100-500 exp rate range with lower SP rate and increased SP cost on skill enchant and also 100-500 adena rate with increased amount of adena you can have to like 500 billion.

-there should be no farm zones

-no ggk or gm shop, instead the normal gatekeepers and shops should be changed so you keep a retail like feeling

-there should be no custom currency(except a donation currency which is necessary ofc)

- Main focus around clans and skillful long pvp

not this who shoots 1st wins thing

- A progressive enchant

General ideas for PvP Server 2

- Max enchant: +16.

- Blessed: 100%.

- Easy farm, buffer +30 free.

- Element: up to +12.

- Anti Olympiad Feed, Cancellation system (15 seconds).

- 2 farm zones (one safe for newbies and other pvp with more drop).

- Nexus event e ngine.

- Talisman with 12 h reuse for get votes (it will give low stats x example).

Lets vote, and give opinions for improve it!

Actually you need to ask yourself and not us.

You want a server like everyone around or try something different and see how it goes? Different meant by not like the rest servers out there.

Go for the first ;D

I Prefer 2nd, it's very nice if you could make a good server with only Olympiad A Grade armor, and the rest as you wroted.

that was nowhere in the post and oly only A grade is stupid really stupid sry :D

General ideas for PvP Server

- 100-500 exp rate range with lower SP rate and increased SP cost on skill enchant and also 100-500 adena rate with increased amount of adena you can have to like 500 billion.

-there should be no farm zones

-no ggk or gm shop, instead the normal gatekeepers and shops should be changed so you keep a retail like feeling

-there should be no custom currency(except a donation currency which is necessary ofc)

- Main focus around clans and skillful long pvp

not this who shoots 1st wins thing

- A progressive enchant

General ideas for PvP Server 2

- Max enchant: +16.

- Blessed: 100%.

- Easy farm, buffer +30 free.

- Element: up to +12.

- Anti Olympiad Feed, Cancellation system (15 seconds).

- 2 farm zones (one safe for newbies and other pvp with more drop).

- Nexus event e ngine.

- Talisman with 12 h reuse for get votes (it will give low stats x example).

Lets vote, and give opinions for improve it!

I was playing on l2Face where EXP/SP was realy low and there was playing max 100 ppl and i guess it was just for test.

Main focus around clan i think that is a stupid idea :) (i hope you wont missunderstand my words)

Anti oly feed cannot be improved due many reasons on the other hand if you are able to pay a good GM that wont be corrupted and will stay from 18 to 23:00 watching oly then we can consider such anti feed protection but in other case forget about it.

Nobody will join in a mid/pvp rates without GMshop or global gatekeeper :)

Max att armor/weapon lvl 7 as top but never 12 :)

I was playing on l2Face where EXP/SP was realy low and there was playing max 100 ppl and i guess it was just for test.

Main focus around clan i think that is a stupid idea :) (i hope you wont missunderstand my words)

Anti oly feed cannot be improved due many reasons on the other hand if you are able to pay a good GM that wont be corrupted and will stay from 18 to 23:00 watching oly then we can consider such anti feed protection but in other case forget about it.

Nobody will join in a mid/pvp rates without GMshop or global gatekeeper :)

Max att armor/weapon lvl 7 as top but never 12 :)

Well sorry for my language but you are really stupid heres why.

exp/sp really low is not the range of 100-500(with vitality thats *3 so 300-1500 exp range), the lower sp is something you need so people dont have a that easy skill enchant because they need to keep their sp up at all times.

Main focus around clan is not stupid, thats how the game was designed...you need people to group up and play together since thats a TEAM game.

Anti oly feed means dual boxing which can be prevented easily, other than that if clan mates do this yes you need an active gm but the main thing is dual boxing here.

Its not no gmshop or no ggk please learn to read, what it means is the original npcs that exist in the game should sell those things instead of the ones they sell originally(just in case you still dont get it, a weapon shop that sold weapons up till s grade will sell it up to s84 in case of high5), that way the castle tax system can have a meaning again.

You clearly have no clue about attributes either, the max lvl of attributes doesnt matter, attribute is like enchant...you hit a full 0 armor set with a 450 wind weapon for example it will have a big impact on your damage but if your opponent have proper attributes on their armor the damage will not be that much better. Just like if you would have a pvp in full 10 armor set against a non-enchanted weapon and than against a +16 one.

I understand you tried to give a constructive criticism but you managed to misunderstand every single word so please try to understand the things said before you comment it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i vote for 2nd but for me both of those 2 choices are sux..

I will agree with FighterBoss..

You going to make something new but like all servers arround!

Try something unique..

And for me don't ask people for suggestions..you will never see happy people with the features..they want always something more!

So for me try something that it's ur choice and ofc something that it's unique so people want to join on this server ;)

cauz if this server going to be like all servers around you will fail..

(take all this things like a friendly suggestion i don't want to flame or w/e)

i vote for 2nd but for me both of those 2 choices are sux..

I will agree with FighterBoss..

You going to make something new but like all servers arround!

Try something unique..

And for me don't ask people for suggestions..you will never see happy people with the features..they want always something more!

So for me try something that it's ur choice and ofc something that it's unique so people want to join on this server ;)

cauz if this server going to be like all servers around you will fail..

(take all this things like a friendly suggestion i don't want to flame or w/e)

wait a sec...you vote for the 2nd which is "everything is the same like on every single server you can find" instead of the 2nd yet you say doing the exact same stuff like everyone else is bad? :D

wait a sec...you vote for the 2nd which is "everything is the same like on every single server you can find" instead of the 2nd yet you say doing the exact same stuff like everyone else is bad? :D

i vote on his question and i just say my opinion on this!

cauz i rly bored to see the same things on every server..

i vote on his question and i just say my opinion on this!

cauz i rly bored to see the same things on every server..

still you just say the opposite of what you did :D