MxC (Simple machines forum) to VBulletin board.

Katherine

What you prefer?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What you prefer?

• SMF
    • VBulletin

You should be stupid or not familiar with vbulletin to don't choose it.

It has so much good optimisations & modifications for members and especially for staff which we gonna love'em.

From member's side it should be a definetely yes to Vbulletin, from Admin's side is the problem cuz he needs to add the money.

But it was suggested way back and maxtor was about to do it,but never happened.

Forum needs this update!

I don't belive that if forum changes to VBulletin, everything will go back... becouse you know there will be wipe...

I don't belive that if forum changes to VBulletin, everything will go back... becouse you know there will be wipe...

It was about to happen back on 2009 Check

Posts will not be deleted!

No lol.

I personaly have VBulletin forum and i know that databases are way not same....

SMF                                                                                                             

smf.jpg

Yay, gimme seconds review my files

SMF                                                                                                             

smf.jpg

vBulletin

v_Bulletin.jpg

Well ventic at gp moved to ipb from smf and no posts were deleted even though they don't have same db, anyway.

Well ventic at gp moved to ipb from smf and no posts were deleted even though they don't have same db, anyway.

Anyway i mistake database, this one is PunBB but anyway even they are no way same...

If Maxtor is able manual to move all information it would take ... hmmm :)

SMF                                                                                                             

smf.jpg

Yay, gimme seconds review my files

The only way you would get wiped is if vbulletin was in MSSQL, doesn't matter what tables are where an which colum names are different. It's BASIC! sql manipulation, and adding your data where it's needed. Quite simple really.

If Maxtor is able manual to move all information it would take ... hmmm :)

That's why SQL is considered a syntax.

The only way you would get wiped is if vbulletin was in MSSQL, doesn't matter what tables are where an which colum names are different. It's BASIC! sql manipulation, and adding your data where it's needed. Quite simple really.

Well i'm not so "on hi" with that ... but for me it looks hard...

As I said before, I'd prefer IPB for sure but if I should pick one between smf and vB, that would be vBulletin for sure.

SMF is just a basic platform that doesn't provide everything that's needed to achieve a perfect and amusing forum.

so...VOTE FOR VB YOU FATHERMOTHERS.