[Discussion] Why?

Why all Administrators/Developers make only low/mid rate servers or fail PvP servers?

If i want play low rate i can go play official it's free now!

And for PvP Servers?

They are PvP why i should farm a week or more to have full gear +skills,equipment,etc?

What you all think about this?

PvP Servers must be with too easy farm (if no farm like the old awesome server L2FreePvP) and just 1 or 2 servers..

With over 100 servers where people will go?

And why i make this topic?

Because i really want to see what people believe about this and for Administrators / Developers think about make one server w/o overpower donates like normal players max +15 and donators +20 or something like this that make donators overpower and because i really want to see a unique balance server with free items or too easy farm to have some fun!

P.S. Please read post before you post cauz i really want to make a discussion about this no speak for random things or just spam!

I want to see all opinions and i mean from all..Players,Administrators,Developers,etc!

I guess you can't even create a simple server. Why you talk about others? Just tell your opinion about the current situation, maybe you will help anyone.

PvP Servers must be with too easy farm (if no farm like the old awesome server L2FreePvP) and just 1 or 2 servers..

Only from that, we understand how you think about the game and why you talk only about others.

Because i really want to see what people believe about this and for Administrators / Developers think about make one server w/o overpower donates like normal players max +15 and donators +20 or something like this that make donators overpower and because i really want to see a unique balance server with free items or too easy farm to have some fun!

There are only donations in the world of lineage II? There are too many things to do, in order to create a successful server.

I guess you can't even create a simple server. Why you talk about others? Just tell your opinion about the current situation, maybe you will help anyone.

I don't have the money and the knowledge to create a simple server!

And i say this because i want to see if i am the only guy who believe this and what administrators / developers think about this..

If Developers make only low and mid rate servers and 2,3 fail pvp servers noone will play..the most of people will go to 1,2 low and mid rate servers and some people to PvP servers but those servers will die after some months..

I'm plaing now on L2Razen, it's x60, and donators can't pay for items or augments, thats good because it's balanced.

And u say, "If i want play low rate i can go play official it's free now!"

You played the last cronicle? L2 isn't L2, now are a shit.

They destroyed L2

I don't have the money and the knowledge to create a simple server!

And i say this because i want to see if i am the only guy who believe this and what administrators / developers think about this..

If Developers make only low and mid rate servers and 2,3 fail pvp servers noone will play..the most of people will go to 1,2 low and mid rate servers and some people to PvP servers but those servers will die after some months..

die after months? damn that is a dream

servers die after weeks even DAYS! not months LOL

I planned to do a server similar to l2dreams but in my original style on gracia final client ,its like 60% completed, i havent worked at server since then ,but i have no money to host it so thats why i stopped and now probably wont even worth it, even if i will advertise in all russian forums,gaming forums ,l2 forums and so on ,i would still had 500+ players max ,even less ,l2 died for real ,though i still enjoy the game on russian gracia servers

I think the main problem is...

The ppl with the money to open a server, dont have the knowledge to open one. The ppl who have the knowledge to open a server dont have the money :p

The moment those 2 worlds cross, a good server will be born... but it's just a dream and we know, dreams rarely come true :)

Most servers these days are just made to make money... they invest in something, and they wanna make a profit out of it (It's just ppls nature... i think)

Doubt that will ever change

I think the main problem is...

The ppl with the money to open a server, dont have the knowledge to open one. The ppl who have the knowledge to open a server dont have the money :p

The moment those 2 worlds cross, a good server will be born... but it's just a dream and we know, dreams rarely come true :)

yes +1 on this..

on one of my last servers who i was administrator i open server with one guy that he just pay over 500 euros for pack,host,etc (w/o ddos protection -,-) anyway and he didn't know anything..he just know how to move his character and so simple things like this..he say he will pay for one good developer before server start he find one but he didn't fix anything and i bring over 50 ppl on server in 3,4 days and server was ok but when we start need developer that we didn't have we never make the fixes and also classic hackers start join and make hacks for items so the server lose some people and then it was xmass and some ppl leave for vacation so this dude decide to close the server cauz didn't haven't ppl when server start growing up..

The thing is that now even my little brother can make server now so this is sux..

I remember before some years was just 10,15 servers only and the 6 or 7 of them was good server and with people..now all servers are sux..

only some "good" servers left but they are money maker servers..

just to clear the air as a developer, people create whatever server they feel the community wants to play on so the issue is with the community not with the developers/admins. Also if you think about it private servers are nobrainers a 10year old can open a server anytime he wants so again its your fault as a player if you cant pick a server to play on better.

Just because you have your own personal preference as a player about what server you wish to play on, dont judge admins/developers because ultimately its your fault that you cant enjoy a server/chronicle yet you stick to it.

just to clear the air as a developer, people create whatever server they feel the community wants to play on so the issue is with the community not with the developers/admins. Also if you think about it private servers are nobrainers a 10year old can open a server anytime he wants so again its your fault as a player if you cant pick a server to play on better.

Just because you have your own personal preference as a player about what server you wish to play on, dont judge admins/developers because ultimately its your fault that you cant enjoy a server/chronicle yet you stick to it.

i don't judge anyone dude i just say my opinions on this and i want to make a discussion with players and developers/admins to see what they think about this..

also you say that developers create what community wants..

the thing is..you make the server!

it's not bad to try some things..

as you sure know the players are never happy with nothing..even if they have them all something will be bad again..

the thing is to try some new unique things cauz YOU want this no the COMMUNITY!!

that's what i try to say..

i don't judge anyone dude i just say my opinions on this and i want to make a discussion with players and developers/admins to see what they think about this..

also you say that developers create what community wants..

the thing is..you make the server!

it's not bad to try some things..

as you sure know the players are never happy with nothing..even if they have them all something will be bad again..

the thing is to try some new unique things cauz YOU want this no the COMMUNITY!!

that's what i try to say..

Yes the developer and admin makes the server for guys like you! So again dont rage about it just find a server of your likings thats all, i dont rage every single day about guys like you demanding servers that worth shit so please just look around for a server you like and play :D

server fails cuz of the players .

Almost all l2 players are arrogant they only want new servers.

They play for 4 maximun days and they leave servers

Why ? its simple they are fat ugly persons with no life and they feel good at new servers

server fails cuz of the players .

Almost all l2 players are arrogant they only want new servers.

They play for 4 maximun days and they leave servers

Why ? its simple they are fat ugly persons with no life and they feel good at new servers

there aren't servers with economy,in order to keep & motivate the players for smth more

Yes the developer and admin makes the server for guys like you! So again dont rage about it just find a server of your likings thats all, i dont rage every single day about guys like you demanding servers that worth shit so please just look around for a server you like and play :D

i just bored to play on servers that i play for a long time and then some day just close..

like old L2 Gang (epilogue) L2FreePvP (epilogue) and one more freya but i don't remember the name..i was 7,8 months on gang and one day just close..

that's why i can't find one good server for me..i want to have people cauz w/o people we don't have fun and to be a serius project..that's all i don't ask crazy things!