classic [L2J]L2Mythic

Dante44®

Server estimated start at 01.06.2013 - 18:00 CET.

Server is prolly new l2worldwar server, bcs same files. But anyway the files need test. What i like for now, before i log are the rates.

the server has nothing to do with me and my server don't post things like that we use l2jreunion files that don't mean he's server is new l2worldwar ....

np dude i just dont like when someone free talk sh1ts that are not even close to the truth.

Let him the same guy ask me to remove the Antibotsystem and lameguard to log with l2net and use bot on the server :P

huh defenders.. We was talking in game on petition mode few times..  When i asked u if u got lameguard, u said "no but im gonna consider to buy it" this is what u call to ask u about remove antibot ?

U asked me few times if i have any suggestion for the server, and like i said my suggestion was to not buy lameguard. Lameguard is a shit for a pvp server. They are usefull for a low/mid rate only.

Wish u good luck even after u attack me, anyway ur project gonna fail with 50online as every nowadays server, same with u luffy, u gonna fail 2nd time ;)

huh defenders.. We was talking in game on petition mode few times..  When i asked u if u got lameguard, u said "no but im gonna consider to buy it" this is what u call to ask u about remove antibot ?

U asked me few times if i have any suggestion for the server, and like i said my suggestion was to not buy lameguard. Lameguard is a shit for a pvp server. They are usefull for a low/mid rate only.

Wish u good luck even after u attack me, anyway ur project gonna fail with 50online as every nowadays server, same with u luffy, u gonna fail 2nd time ;)

and if they fail?what is your problem?

they try to make something why you just stfo and stop spamming ballshiets dude?

@ Topic!Good luck with your server mate!

and if they fail?what is your problem?

they try to make something why you just stfo and stop spamming ballshiets dude?

@ Topic!Good luck with your server mate!

my problem ? i don't have any ;) i wish them good luck too, check my post and u gonna see that ^^

just needed to answer here to make clear what bullshit he said, that's all ;)

i didn't even said i don't like the server coz i liked the beta ;)

get a cookie and milk and take a brake :D

my problem ? i don't have any ;) i wish them good luck too, check my post and u gonna see that ^^

just needed to answer here to make clear what bullshit he said, that's all ;)

i didn't even said i don't like the server coz i liked the beta ;)

get a cookie and milk and take a brake :D

chillax i just see you post everywhere for no reason..that's all!