[Request/Suggest]Interlude OFF server.

DreaM

Hello there, i was wondering if anyone of you can advertise a server INT OFF if possible from 10x-40x, and i also wanna suggest that all MXC members that wanna play C6 come to it and make a good badass clan, so if you have any ideas, and if you wanna start playing all together there than your voice will be heard.

Hmm i believe one of the best L2Off Interlude servers is l2 elixir ( www.l2elixir.com ) ok it is x7 but 5k ppl on and no bugs at all ;)

Yea, maybe 100k ppl?There's max 2k on that server.

Hackzor you ideea rocks ... just think a bit: MaxBastrds Clan has taken aden Castle :D rly cool i hope we find a nice server. (I was thinking about L2Darkside ??? the multisub shit is nice)

Fellas, join L2Gold. (Although it's C4) Da best server, 45x, pvps, there are no good clans so far so we could rock up sum great clan rollin' IT and other pvp places.