classic [L2J]L2Esen

KruM

So much idiots here that can't uses their brain.

No more information about server will be posted here, who want to know what is happening or want to know infos about us visit http://www.l2esen.com.

This is last message from me on MaxCheaters.com.

Cheers.

So much idiots here that can't uses their brain.

No more information about server will be posted here, who want to know what is happening or want to know infos about us visit http://www.l2esen.com.

This is last message from me on MaxCheaters.com.

Cheers.

You flame your players, and you wait to support you? Jizz.

Most ppl here are greeks, can be hardly called players of l2. Maybe players of smth else :)

Krum hope u make a few fixes here and there and reopen srv again.

The Server is okay. If you don't like it don't join. Let us where joined to tell our opinions, And mine opinion is : SERVER ROX with its difficulty and same time farming for items. JUST RESPECT THAT GUY.  :forever alone like a boss:

yes you all need good server but when they try to makeit good all say noob server...its hard to please every one...in my opinios the server its some of the best IL on the market non custom  :troll:

Huh, server it's Online again without any big bugs or problems. Anyway if you find some bugs or problems report it and i will fix it asap.

L2ESEN POWER!

i will join to play pvp with npcs ooo yeah,nice idea! nothing interesting in this server