Report Justice

•Shadow•

So i'm a hater ??I don't even know you son.

He gave proofs that he changed the ip and you still saying shitts?

Give the money back or you should be banned.

What proofs you dumb-ass, that he sent the payment through paypal ( a print of it ) and chat conversation ( c/p chat ) and a print of him uploading an l2.ini file on a date so what's that ? insurance to recover his money in case something goes wrong if he still kept his no-ip and seems like it did went wrong because he was too dumb to keep it and now he comes here with his propaganda and ruins my reputation after he failed with his server and players and didn't listed to my instructions,  he wants to make me the responsable one, keep dreaming on it.

What proofs you dumb-ass, that he sent the payment through paypal ( a print of it ) and chat conversation ( c/p chat ) and a print of him uploading an l2.ini file on a date so what's that ? insurance to recover his money in case something goes wrong if he still kept his no-ip and seems like it did went wrong because he was too dumb to keep it and now he comes here with his propaganda and ruins my reputation after he failed with his server and players and didn't listed to my instructions,  he wants to make me the responsable one, keep dreaming on it.

You are soooo egypt man realy ... i speak only with justice now i give the proofs here !

You are soooo egypt man realy ... i speak only with justice now i give the proofs here !

I have proofs guys i can show to everyone !! Justice is friend with him or i dont know what shit is..

Pm me for proofs !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMUGMlV6ZjhCpRWsjlUgj8yQ8rPKM7_NG1SXSfTwv10NAul01L

He used no-ip not the IP that I told him, this is for you and all the haters, stop talking shit without knowing the facts.

dumb ass,he did what exactly you said even if he 1st added the no ip,so what?his "dumbassprotections" didnt worked,money should be given back.

Hello.

I have a question..

up to how much GB packets your protection can defeat?

It depends on the dedicated's bandwith, for example from 100 mbps to 1 gbps will filter from 45 gbps up to 160 gbps

Justice, seriously, you can see this answer. It's obvious he can't protect anything. If you know the basics of TCP/Syn/UDP protocols or have logical mind you can see he is saying shit.

I will explain it the way i would i explain it to kids.

You are in cinema, the door is capable to pass through 3 people at the same time, if there is a massive "attack" there still the door is capable to pass 3 people at a time. This is what ddos does, blocking your "door", NOT PORT, you can attack any port open/closed, the target is to close the network gateway not the port itself.

So even if he filters the packets it's done after the network gateway aka router, it doesn't matter if the connections reach the computer, his network is full. Thats why hardware firewalls are placed before routers. :-)

Happy judging, this guy doesn't know anything of tcp/udp/syn protocols.

Why you people just don't stop crying?

I get it, you lost money. Those mods wont do anything, so, you're wasting your time.

There's a topic, where you can report the scammers and let other people know if the X person has scammed someone.

You see, sh!t happens.