Opinions about a server.

im not beeing mean but realistic, when you put things into the game that dont have an official stat hence you decide what it gives it usually ends up in bad pvp balance and many op classes. :)

I'm trying to balance it using official stats.

btw thanks for telling your opinion.

Hi , guys.

I would like to hear your opinion about some things such as:

1st) Custom enchant color. Yes or No

2nd) Custom armors with stats or custom armor but with S grade armors stats. (e.g. Dynasty robe with major arcane robe stats.)

3rd) Like above but with weapons. (e.g. Dynasty bow with dragonic bow stats.)

4th) Tattoos retail-like or Tattoo of mage and tattoo of fighter ?

5th) Custom farm mobs or Custom rb(with low stats for farming just a little easier)

Thanks.

1: Yes, but not to much colors.

2: Dynasty are ugly, if u want to make this try to do it with Vesper for example, i like vesper XD

3: Icarus weapons look better :P

4: Tattoos retail

5: yes

You are right . :)

I mean using stats from official armors and make them x2 , or something like that.

thats tooo OP alredy, if you add a custom armor the best chance you have to balance it, is to lets say take a draconic armor and double its def and def only but than again you need custom jewelry with double mdef so you dont end up with mages 1 hitting ppl.

thats tooo OP alredy, if you add a custom armor the best chance you have to balance it, is to lets say take a draconic armor and double its def and def only but than again you need custom jewelry with double mdef so you dont end up with mages 1 hitting ppl.

I know that adding custom items will make server unbalanced. I will restore balance, it's hard i know but i 'm gonna make it. :)

1st) Custom enchant color. Yes or No

2nd) Custom armors with stats or custom armor but with S grade armors stats. (e.g. Dynasty robe with major arcane robe stats.)

3rd) Like above but with weapons. (e.g. Dynasty bow with dragonic bow stats.)

4th) Tattoos retail-like or Tattoo of mage and tattoo of fighter ?

5th) Custom farm mobs or Custom rb(with low stats for farming just a little easier)

1st) yes but not blue/red/green in one.

2nd) nope ut them ith moirai stats (good idea)

3rd) like the above but icarus stats (or icarus weapons)

4th) retail-like c3? left right tatto with - or + stats or like absolute ,tatto of power and etc ?

5th) both are good

1st) yes but not blue/red/green in one.

2nd) nope ut them ith moirai stats (good idea)

3rd) like the above but icarus stats (or icarus weapons)

4th) retail-like c3? left right tatto with - or + stats or like absolute ,tatto of power and etc ?

5th) both are good

Thanks.

Anyone else ?