Paysafecard to Paypal exchange services. I'm back.

Fast_Exchanges

Matthew you open your mouth too much while you know nothing about Fast_Exchanges.Fast_Exchanges went to a net cafe and he forgot his Skype opened,he left from the net cafe and as it seems they get to his computer and scam SubZero.Now Fast_Exchanges he is looking to the net cafe security cameras and he try to find out who did that.

SubZeRoO you will get your money back.

WOW.magaki13's dogs trying to clear evey psc exchanger so he will be the only one,nice try guys.

Oh, I was so faking sure that someone would post something like this.

And here you're. If I wanted to "destroy" the other exchanges, I could in no time.

However, you don't know a shit about me. I respect everyone's work and I'm not here to ruin any business.

That guy, Subzero, pmed today saying that FastExchanges scammed 55 euros. I won't even spend 2 minutes to upload "proofs" showing the truth, you don't worth it to be honest.

Anyway, Jaharakal already posted and explained what happened. So, just gtfo and keep your mouth closed. You gotta try much harder to ruin my reputation, I'm sorry to say. =]

Matthew you open your mouth too much while you know nothing about Fast_Exchanges.Fast_Exchanges went to a net cafe and he forgot his Skype opened,he left from the net cafe and as it seems they get to his computer and scam SubZero.Now Fast_Exchanges he is looking to the net cafe security cameras and he try to find out who did that.

SubZeRoO you will get your money back.

Seriously now ? ;)

Its not a quality story but its the truth if you want you believe it.

I dont believe a fk about your bullsh1ts,thats why you are ignored already.

You trashtalking everyday,not point for anyone to believe you.

He had no reason to lie, it's 50e for god sake. He had much higher transactions.

Common sense: Jaharakal contacted FastExchanges and FE told him that "story".

Then Jaha posted this here. So, obviously it's the truth.

kk

Firstly i thought that someone hacked my skype.. but when i saw the logs on the skype, i found out that it happened like 10 mins after i left the net cafe.. someone did that shit to me...

I told this "story" to jaharakal, cause i had no internet to reply...

However, it's all my fault. Once i get internet back @ home, i'll start collecting funds from my exchanges and i will pay subzero back..

Sorry once more.

he scamm me from your skype and why he delete me?

tell me one reason :O

Why?Its simple if he keep you to his friend list then you would spam him about the money and he couldnt understand for what you are talking.So he delete you cause he thought that he could faded the traces of.But you made a topic on maxcheaters so now Fast_Exchanges will find out who did that.

Firstly i thought that someone hacked my skype.. but when i saw the logs on the skype, i found out that it happened like 10 mins after i left the net cafe.. someone did that shit to me...

I told this "story" to jaharakal, cause i had no internet to reply...

However, it's all my fault. Once i get internet back @ home, i'll start collecting funds from my exchanges and i will pay subzero back..

Sorry once more.

So, I didn't hack your Skype..? :(

• 4 weeks later...