[OTHER] DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE GOOD IN L2 (c6)????

hello if you think you are good and skilled in L2 c6 server but you cant be alone at every server and you are looking for a good "group" to be in then you can make your application in our clan.This clan is my and it is a new one but with good players will fast become "famous" i am looking for players which are good and skilled and can be online more than 3 hours daily.

OUR forum: http://www.summonersofawe.tk/index.php

we dont have any videos yet but we will do in few days until then you can do a subcr in my channel for futered videos that are coming ;) : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrProTheR3al

I've been playing l2 $ince '04. I gue$$ I'm a good player. I play dagger$, overlord and healer$.

Mo$t hated thing while playing l2, i$ making application$ in a forum, where you don't know anyone, hoping to be vouched by $omeone who ha$ $een you $omewhere.

Then mo$t retarded member$ reply with ''-1", ju$t cau$e they're fvcking dumba$$e$, who've got pwned by you v$ 2-3 of them.

Then hate $tart$. Even you get invited in a clan.

If people were thinking different, clan leader$ who're looking for member$ $hould look for them online in game, not in forum$.

But, ''clan leader'' in L2 mean$ he'$ da god, he $hould be begged to let $omeone to join a clan.

I'd recommend you, invite every $ingle per$on you $ee in game, give them chance 1 week, even 2.

Check the mo$t active one$, then kick the unactive$.

after that, from tho$e active$, check their kualitie$. Keep the be$t of them.

Repeat.

Until you make a good clan.

Don't have ''$", ''kiu'' button$ on keyboard.

I've been playing l2 $ince '04. I gue$$ I'm a good player. I play dagger$, overlord and healer$.

Mo$t hated thing while playing l2, i$ making application$ in a forum, where you don't know anyone, hoping to be vouched by $omeone who ha$ $een you $omewhere.

Then mo$t retarded member$ reply with ''-1", ju$t cau$e they're fvcking dumba$$e$, who've got pwned by you v$ 2-3 of them.

Then hate $tart$. Even you get invited in a clan.

If people were thinking different, clan leader$ who're looking for member$ $hould look for them online in game, not in forum$.

But, ''clan leader'' in L2 mean$ he'$ da god, he $hould be begged to let $omeone to join a clan.

I'd recommend you, invite every $ingle per$on you $ee in game, give them chance 1 week, even 2.

Check the mo$t active one$, then kick the unactive$.

after that, from tho$e active$, check their kualitie$. Keep the be$t of them.

Repeat.

Until you make a good clan.

Don't have ''$", ''kiu'' button$ on keyboard.

i will agree with you but still i prefer first to see their applications :D

No matter what, some ppl still prefer interlude.

Btw, I wish you good luck with your clan, MrPro.

thnx a lot bro i really appreciate that to hear it from you ;)