@Owns You're a fuccking spammer. you just make fail coments in all fuccking topic. YOU MUST BE BANED!

That is from NCsoft gameplay of daggers deal same dmg without items just 1 no grade dagger ...

Nah, he just don't understand my features and that i have a custom thing wich can change your appearance when you type "?dressme"

Is not the only player who thinks that a "C grade player) killed him :D hehe.

Hats from Raidbosses (celestial hat)

Also you can gain votes fast..Every 2 votes on hopzone or topzone means reward in-game.

So like 50 votes on a website and 50 to another and u are done ^^ is that much? :D

Yep in 1 weekend i got like 50...also i need party to farm?bad.

Yea, well maybe the farm will be lowered for the new players.

But still, to work for a armor is good, if you get everything too fast, you'll get bored.

I know but u could allow people like me to farm their items Solo...Actually i cant farm Easter Candy cuz i cant kill the party mob

Same for the custom hats..anyway i liked server...just allow people to farm solo too.

You atleast tried it to say that ? tard kiddos.

Im not Kiddo i play l2 from c2  i got 4 years experience in low/mid rate server also i creat alot of servers  for your information..now u guys u are trying to make it easier with thoses pvp servers.....but all fails

Im not Kiddo i play l2 from c2  i got 4 years experience in low/mid rate server also i creat alot of servers  for your information..now u guys u are trying to make it easier with thoses pvp servers.....but all fails

So u want to get warn cuz u just post without test the server?

What's your problem if i do a pvp server? I do for players who want it. So go and flame on your type of servers (mid /low).

So u want to get warn cuz u just post without test the server?

What's your problem if i do a pvp server? I do for players who want it. So go and flame on your type of servers (mid /low).

Just telling you :-beep- yeah: