[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

Tellin u when and where is useless now. But Ive spent buffrounds around some players talkin to em and all Ive got was no response, getting ksed like all dat time cuz of next target of his botting,gettin buffed then doin da same. Dunno,dis sounds like bottin to me. But dont take dis as a bad thing ;p

why should i get dekarma/cuz i say the truth that server failing? use brain and ofc, why not to be happy for fail servers to fail?

use brain man

Who asked for your opinion? Why are you even here if you don't like this project?

You should get dekarma for your endless spam!

Who asked for your opinion? Why are you even here if you don't like this project?

You should get dekarma for your endless spam!

dont quote me if you dont care for my opinion kid

not my fault you cant accept that server failing and soon will close

only brain damaged kids plays there now

dont quote me if you dont care for my opinion kid

not my fault you cant accept that server failing and soon will close

only brain damaged kids plays there now

Somebodys butthurt..why so mad? Server is not failing and anybody that is active there will know better so gtfo with your propaganda.

@TheDude - Zranger does not work. Did you actually get it working or did you assume it works?

Don't don't reply if you don't care about this project...

The problem is not some brainless kid who apparently has nothing better to do than talk sh!t all day about a server he doesn't like, its the moderators! They are the ones not doing their job...keeping topics like this clean from spamming! We don't care about your whining, keep the hate to yourself! You freaking told us a thousand times you hate the server, get a life and stop checking this topic!

Currently 1.2k online and despite the usual qq kids saying that server is omg dying it is not. Still over 100 new accounts being made daily.

I would like to see a vid of Zranger working btw.

Lf screen with this online,  i think server die and real online 600-700. All location 60+ nobody farm.    :rage: :rage: :rage:

Because I don't really give a shit about supplying online numbers, thats why you do not see them posted on our site :) So I'll do it when and if I feel like actually putting up a screen for your benefit.