[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

QQ im so happy this server failing every day more and more

who da fak gonna play on this crap c5, even if didnt had  crashes still it faill

its 2013 stop dreaming  c5 its bad chronicle that moment

"oldschool players" haha ye sure

I hate it when people call me hater just for posting my opinion about a server, but this is ridiculous! We got a brainless kid flaming all the time and moderators do nothing about it, not even dekarma!!! Posting "I'm happy server's failing" just because he doesn't like the chronicle, wtf...

I hate it when people call me hater just for posting my opinion about a server, but this is ridiculous! We got a brainless kid flaming all the time and moderators do nothing about it, not even dekarma!!! Posting "I'm happy server's failing" just because he doesn't like the chronicle, wtf...

why should i get dekarma/cuz i say the truth that server failing? use brain and ofc, why not to be happy for fail servers to fail?

use brain man

U can bot here,dunno what shit program can be used but Ive seen many bots IG.

I have been ingame non-stop since opening and frequent all the farming grounds I have yet to see any, so if you are seeing them would love to know where and when. Either way we have a patch coming for the protection this weekend which will break any that people may have go going which i have yet to see. Still waiting to see on Zranger and if it works we will find a way to break it as well.

I have been ingame non-stop since opening and frequent all the farming grounds I have yet to see any, so if you are seeing them would love to know where and when. Either way we have a patch coming for the protection this weekend which will break any that people may have go going which i have yet to see. Still waiting to see on Zranger and if it works we will find a way to break it as well.

there was a bot who was spawning adena in ground every milisecond :D :D :D