[L2j]DarknessVoice Stucksub 200 (Online)

DarknessVoice

2 more questions.

1. UD in robe 100%, 50% or 25%?

for balance :

it's a suggestion :D

Heavy 100%

Light 50%

robe 25%

2. Quest reguards?

gl

thanks for suggestion Bro it already take care of :p

you may need to  fix the 2x weapon mastery of archer/mystic combos in the future..its a huge p.atak boost..too op.  and some tweaks to do about he/pal..it will be an op mass pvp char..imo..

btw what about anti bot?

and yea dnet was the most cool server I ve played..

Honestly there is not OP classes to cry about especially on a 1+1 SAME RACE stuck sub server.

The only things that you have to know is...

The Server will be with Stacking Masteries? If yes all the subclasses mage-summoner-buffer/figther are op 2 weapon masteries stucked and etc..

The Server will be without Stacking Masteries? All the subclasses Nukers/tank owns (Paladin a little more than others :D).

yes who the f2ck was your web designer? and bealive it to have a server Like the old DN (interlude section) you need more and more works to do.

1st: * Vote Reward System FAIL

2nd: * Viewers on Top/hopZones FAIL

3rd: Located host Europe...? FAIL

and good luck  :troll:

Honestly there is not OP classes to cry about especially on a 1+1 SAME RACE stuck sub server.

The only things that you have to know is...

The Server will be with Stacking Masteries? If yes all the subclasses mage-summoner-buffer/figther are op 2 weapon masteries stucked and etc..

The Server will be without Stacking Masteries? All the subclasses Nukers/tank owns (Paladin a little more than others :D).

Ive played stack sub long time..also my friends had opened a stack sub server some time ago both in interlude and h5 I hadd some chance to test..ofc there will be some op combos wtf are u talking about ????

in oly, ty/ol will beat almost all(u might have to lower the soul guard effect on heavy/light) ..and d.elf combos will be trash in oly..

as for outside pvp, most will make he/pal as archer or he/wk in the case 2x weap mastery stays..

I think the only reasonable thing to do would be  to limit the sub options, so that tank/fighter-mage  combos will be unavailable or just limit the sub options to asist-support classes only(such as bd,sws,pp,healers,summoners), that way u could maintain a more cooperative and interdependent gameplay environment to a certain extent not to mention the better balance this would provide....we wanted to implement this idea on our stack-sub project but unfortunately we couldn't find some1 to script it for us.

btw what about custom tattoos and pots??

Have you  played on some high-rate-mutant-stack-sub-imba-custom server or what?

Like on retail server there are classes dat are better on oly, 1v1 or mass pvp. Classes with support sub will be beast on oly or 1v1, classes with tank/summoner sub will have advantage on mass pvp.

There is no npc buffer so in party ull have xx/ol,wc xx/sws xx/bd xx/wk,es xx/ee etc etc, only like 3-4 ppl in party will have tank/summoner sub and thats normal.

On Interlude same-race stacksub there are atleast 3 good party setups that can kill everything. Archer pt, nuker pt, close range figters pt, those partys can win with eachother easy its all about skill and communication.

Everyone talking about DN, it WAS good stacksub back in c4/early interlude then it became donator wold with overenchanted weapons and custom armors.

There was other servers way better than DN.

All da douchebags posting "lower dis,lower dat,delete dis,do dat" and horsecrap like dat better delete ur acc here.

Its a fackin sub stack srv,wtf u expect? "balance"? if yes,u better check with ur family doctor.

Ontopic: Srv concept seems intriguing. DONT listen to any turd, as I said its a sub stack,leave everything as it is.

Have you  played on some high-rate-mutant-stack-sub-imba-custom server or what?

Like on retail server there are classes dat are better on oly, 1v1 or mass pvp. Classes with support sub will be beast on oly or 1v1, classes with tank/summoner sub will have advantage on mass pvp.

There is no npc buffer so in party ull have xx/ol,wc xx/sws xx/bd xx/wk,es xx/ee etc etc, only like 3-4 ppl in party will have tank/summoner sub and thats normal.

On Interlude same-race stacksub there are atleast 3 good party setups that can kill everything. Archer pt, nuker pt, close range figters pt, those partys can win with eachother easy its all about skill and communication.

Everyone talking about DN, it WAS good stacksub back in c4/early interlude then it became donator wold with overenchanted weapons and custom armors.

There was other servers way better than DN.

-Dnet was the 1st and best stack sub server and still is...donator lolipop weapons existed in c3 c4 also..later came the d.coin system...

-since even retail l2 isn't balanced especialy interlude, stack sub even within same race can not inherently be balanced...some combos will shine out through others inevitably, you can only do some tweaks to keep it at a minimum level...

-and no I didn't play on some mutant high rate latino server..I played dnet c3 c4 interlude..and some 30x c4 sub-stack server, u dont have to bother lecturing me about things I already know..

-

yes who the f2ck was your web designer? and bealive it to have a server Like the old DN (interlude section) you need more and more works to do.

1st: * Vote Reward System FAIL

2nd: * Viewers on Top/hopZones FAIL

3rd: Located host Europe...? FAIL

and good luck  :troll:

Ta un problème avec ce serveur? si tu aime les serveurs pvp's et facile, va jouer normale, mais nous on aimes ces serveurs, chacun son genre, et arrete de faire le malin. t'es rien  en tout cas merci pour tes commentaires; moi je vais rejoindre ce serveur et si tu veut viens avec nous. 

Ta un problème avec ce serveur? si tu aime les serveurs pvp's et facile, va jouer normale, mais nous on aimes ces serveurs, chacun son genre, et arrete de faire le malin. t'es rien  en tout cas merci pour tes commentaires; moi je vais rejoindre ce serveur et si tu veut viens avec nous.

Mouais j y penserais toute façon [iH RANI JAYE] Bref, on se revoit là bas si le servers aura des gros players au lancement ;) .  :y u no?:

Ive played stack sub long time..also my friends had opened a stack sub server some time ago both in interlude and h5 I hadd some chance to test..ofc there will be some op combos wtf are u talking about ????

in oly, ty/ol will beat almost all(u might have to lower the soul guard effect on heavy/light) ..and d.elf combos will be trash in oly..

as for outside pvp, most will make he/pal as archer or he/wk in the case 2x weap mastery stays..

I think the only reasonable thing to do would be  to limit the sub options, so that tank/fighter-mage  combos will be unavailable or just limit the sub options to asist-support classes only(such as bd,sws,pp,healers,summoners), that way u could maintain a more cooperative and interdependent gameplay environment to a certain extent not to mention the better balance this would provide....we wanted to implement this idea on our stack-sub project but unfortunately we couldn't find some1 to script it for us.

btw what about custom tattoos and pots??

Well we are consedring everything you said and we double checked it ... Custom tattoos and pots are in process we may add something such this

All da douchebags posting "lower dis,lower dat,delete dis,do dat" and horsecrap like dat better delete ur acc here.

Its a fackin sub stack srv,wtf u expect? "balance"? if yes,u better check with ur family doctor.

Ontopic: Srv concept seems intriguing. DONT listen to any turd, as I said its a sub stack,leave everything as it is.

;) i"m just taking sugestions , we may found something intersting 

Well we are consedring everything you said and we double checked it ... Custom tattoos and pots are in process we may add something such this

;) i"m just taking sugestions , we may found something intersting 

Add these potions it will be nice.

The dragon network died with the lolipop donate weapons.

And for our friend with the inbalance issues... Lineage have developed not to be balanced... you can't ask for ultimate balance on a non retail server and especially a stuck sub one.... it's goes with what you want to do... if you want to be easy hero make a ol/ty,pp/pa,pp/gl, es/ee but if you do this you cannot go to a siege with the es/ee you will get raped :P The point on this is to check the most usual subclass combinations and avoid to see a server with only pp,wk/he or a server full of dark crystals :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics