hellbound [l2scripts-l2j]L2EndOfAges new 15x NO DONATIONS! going live on 12 April!

L2EOA

If you earn ##### euro's (yes, 5 figures) with other EoA in 3 moths then 150 euro is nothing. Anyways people always QQ about donating because they don't want to farm. Since so much was donated on x20 EoA will be fun to see if you can resist it :).

Anyways no reason to hide you're BFP as well...

P.S. world uses files close to l2p, good files but just fail settings and partly fail team :D

If you earn ##### euro's (yes, 5 figures) with other EoA in 3 moths then 150 euro is nothing. Anyways people always QQ about donating because they don't want to farm. Since so much was donated on x20 EoA will be fun to see if you can resist it :).

Anyways no reason to hide you're BFP as well...

P.S. world uses files close to l2p, good files but just fail settings and partly fail team :D

no im not bfp, bfp = l2bluenight, i know him also cuz he`s romanian,  they stole files from stalone, and l2world i bet all my money they dont use files close to mine. everyone who played on l2eoa knows the difference

I'm not speaking about the files lol. I already said world is close to l2p files, you got scripts :)

I'm speaking that you're again denying that BFP is you ;)

i wont deny that im real life friend with bfp, but as i said is not my project, and they failed not cuz of stalone, but cuz of bad decisions. and they didnt use my files. in my files u`ll never see npc buffer, they use just some copy overworld platform

yes we use l2scripts files, pls dont compare us with world or bfp, you can log on our current server and test everything... no one used our files on other servers just on l2eoa. everything is perfectly balanced.

make a beta server, i don't waste time on ur x15 for test

what about raise the event, i think 150 euro its not that special if many ppls join, imagine 400-500 euro, ppls will take it more serious..personaly i dont take it so serious 150 euro vs all server

make it 500 and all will join,for you 150 or 500 is same, you are rich b@stard from donates on old eoa

Yes make it 500 euro and I dont need work. BTW who will take money? Leader or split on people on siege? Stupid idea cause if you give them 150 euro you force them to buy donation and everything stays in ur pocket.  All NO DONATIONS server have donation but we cant see it since only you see your action.

-beep- EOA x20 ... I broke Vesper +14 bow to 15 ! -beep- ADMIN ! :D

No donation? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no comment ... ;D

Donation or not donation on every server will be weapons and armors +10++, so stfu and go play l2world.

well believe whatever u want, i`ll open the first midrate 15x with no donations! so my enemies like stalone can gtfo with their new shit projects etf :)

why so much hate mate ?

no donation  :not bad: :not bad:

150euro for taking aden  :good sir: :good sir: :good sir: