?

Matthew

www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267597.0

What is that sh1t?

He cant handle negative comments and he lock the topic cuz he is moderator?

Isnt that a forum who all said their opinions?

Lf unlock.

Also when i open that topic here in Maxcheaters even his site my Antivirus blocks it

I didnt even waste my 2s to open it. Dont dare to log in a server when Admins asking from randoms money to open his server,rolf.

So you want a moderator to unlock it, so you can make some negative comments?He is the one who he open the topic of his server so he can do whatever he wants.

So you want a moderator to unlock it, so you can make some negative comments?He is the one who he open the topic of his server so he can do whatever he wants.

truth means negative comments?

Since the server is there he update it,there is no reason for lock.

truth means negative comments?

Since the server is there he update it,there is no reason for lock.

I repeat it,he create this topic he can do whatever he wants.Even if he wasnt mod he could ask from me,nevermore or an other mod to lock it.

I didnt even waste my 2s to open it. Dont dare to log in a server when Admins asking from randoms money to open his server,rolf.

I didnt tell that i am going to log in that server but was curious to see the site and i am telling what is going.

/peace

I didnt tell that i am going to log in that server but was curious to see the site and i am telling what is going.

/peace

http://lineage2dreams.com/forums/

As about the title then report to him to change it.

ye like the ask from the other to change their title before they lock their topics.

Check private servers section,half of them are locked and the other half should be locked.

ye like the ask from the other to change their title before they lock their topics.

Check private servers section,half of them are locked and the other half should be locked.

Its mod's job dude not yours or mine.

The topic's owner is mod okay he forget to add tag you can let him with one report by pm.Also he has him reason to lock him topic to keep out the negative comments (As i saw you made neg comments).I know its forum everyone tell him own opinion but noone need to see the comments to make him opinion.I think you got to my point.