Code price 25e [updated] check info about code.

GsL

But if the request of the thread is to code it for frozen, which is the point of showing it done inside another pack? Just wondering...

He was talking that is imposible on Interlude , I don't use l2jfrozen I use scoria 4.41 same source but updated , so almost same style :)

He was talking that is imposible on Interlude , I don't use l2jfrozen I use scoria 4.41 same source but updated , so almost same style :)

learn to read man, nothing is impossible, but u cant do it in 1 hour, I made the code and it doesnt worth fckn 20 euro, thats embarssing

learn to read man, nothing is impossible, but u cant do it in 1 hour, I made the code and it doesnt worth fckn 20 euro, thats embarssing

If worth 20 euros , I would sell it? I understand GSL he dosen't have more money at the moment and that's all , I gived you the ip every character that joins goes to the npc of the instance and logs on it make dual box and you'll be placed on same location and you can't see each other same as on palaika.  :dat:

If worth 20 euros , I would sell it? I understand GSL he dosen't have more money at the moment and that's all , I gived you the ip every character that joins goes to the npc of the instance and logs on it make dual box and you'll be placed on same location and you can't see each other same as on palaika.  :dat:

I saw just a while ago you in the report section, i laughed my ass out, and btw mrPro, the ip as what variable you save it?

PS: Not spending the time to translate yo myself the shit you talk about, cheers

I saw just a while ago you in the report section, i laughed my ass out, and btw mrPro, the ip as what variable you save it?

PS: Not spending the time to translate yo myself the shit you talk about, cheers

I have a lot of fans , variable of saving ip , maybe protocol? It's 413 it's Interlude.

Why do you waste time for that sh!thead?

Screw him, he's just a no lifer who's trying to impress his friends for being a ''l2 admin''

He's a fvcking scammer, nothing more.

Why do you waste time for that sh!thead?

Screw him, he's just a no lifer who's trying to impress his friends for being a ''l2 admin''

He's a fvcking scammer, nothing more.

:okey:

I have a lot of fans , variable of saving ip , maybe protocol? It's 413 it's Interlude.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA, you should get phd and certificate from ORACLE bro, you save the IP adress as InetAdress, so you have no clue what u are talking about, srbin is right, im out of this chat

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA, you should get phd and certificate from ORACLE bro, you save the IP adress as InetAdress, so you have no clue what u are talking about, srbin is right, im out of this chat

Mate for ip's who aren't changing or who have subnet mask variable needs just the normal ip in my case of one of my thousands dedicates , and by the way what does oracle have to do with ips , you're really wrong and I don't know about what the fuck are you talking InetAdress it's an ipconfig made for freya+ packs -.-" for idiots who want to feel more special or have problem of connecting he's ips.I have 20 live testers for my new pack I am working , so I really don't understand what you're saying there sorry.

Mate for ip's who aren't changing or who have subnet mask variable needs just the normal ip in my case of one of my thousands dedicates , and by the way what does oracle have to do with ips , you're really wrong and I don't know about what the -beep- are you talking InetAdress it's an ipconfig made for freya+ packs -.-" for idiots who want to feel more special or have problem of connecting he's ips.I have 20 live testers for my new pack I am working , so I really don't understand what you're saying there sorry.

another trash talker

68638675.png<-- the guy with the thousan dedicateds

another trash talker

68638675.png<-- the guy with the thousan dedicateds

So expalin us , because I really can't understand -.-"  https://www.facebook.com/andrei.grierosu/photos you have more photos here , I recommend you the ones with the cars and my houses -.-" to make you jealous :( a by the way. http://i46.tinypic.com/vcrzx3.jpg a dedication for you -.-"!. And by the way weren't you the guy who were offering me I don't know what stupid services to get leach of that guy geodata for free because you hate him or something like that? kiddoz.

dat -1, nvm I will get it back in a blink of an eye, I have so many friends on this site miss andrei, so those 3 minutes u spent was in vain