[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

On the update from today:

PI PvP Area ~> autoflag+autonoble

PvP/PK Color system

Ech... Makeing PI as pvp area is the worst thing admins can do on server... is so freaking booring... and that autofalg + autonoble.. What's the point to make pvp at pi.. even if i kill anyone he can back and kill me in 1 second.. never ending pvp even 1 v 1... Big "-" for you.

Ech... Makeing PI as pvp area is the worst thing admins can do on server... is so freaking booring... and that autofalg + autonoble.. What's the point to make pvp at pi.. even if i kill anyone he can back and kill me in 1 second.. never ending pvp even 1 v 1... Big "-" for you.

agree

kids love that ..

Yes yes Just 29 Second Enjoy ! RainBoW VS EternalQuality 9Vs9 Official #

RainBoW Vs EternalQuality 9v9 Official Mass PvP Just 29 Second #

Epic PvP , are u kiding me? F1 F2 archers mages and bishops thats all .. nothing special ..

Epic PvP , are u kiding me? F1 F2 archers mages and bishops thats all .. nothing special ..

Nothing special ? lol go play another clients..Interlude Hight rate servers  = ARCHER ! First learn that..then speak about video.

interlude = F1class, im curious how ppls still can play that sh1t chronicle, F1 doesnt makes you skilled player just to know

you are not boring see all interlude servers full of archers?its sh1t see always one class i prefer play god that i dont like that much than this sh1t F1 Chronicle that only kids play

F1 Powa

interlude = F1class, im curious how ppls still can play that sh1t chronicle, F1 doesnt makes you skilled player just to know

you are not boring see all interlude servers full of archers?its sh1t see always one class i prefer play god that i dont like that much than this sh1t F1 Chronicle that only kids play

F1 Powa

Remember This pvp 9v9  ] we are join with ARCHER Party for play with assist....They dead in 28 second i speak about the RECORD ... I didn't care other class skills...Do you think F1 Kids style ??  :troll: :troll: I don't wanna speak with you dude.