[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

This company is really unserious, I think I'm going to move to another hosting. The hosting which I am speaking about is ovh.com 

I really can't do anything about it guys, it's their fault on their side, I just kept emailing and opening support tickets, nothing I can do just ask for refund and move to another hosting company.

This company is really unserious, I think I'm going to move to another hosting. The hosting which I am speaking about is ovh.com 

I really can't do anything about it guys, it's their fault on their side, I just kept emailing and opening support tickets, nothing I can do just ask for refund and move to another hosting company.

On Which company you was?

Ovh is realy good, just to know

Which the problem of you mate? I heard only good comments for this company

They told me yesterday to message them again in the morning on the support ticket and I sent them in the morning message, no response, sent them again on 11:00 and again on 13:00 and again each hour, nothing, emailed them also... really dissapointed in them.

This is so fustrating I even ordered a second dedicated yesterday and they confirmed my payment but still didn't received it yet. How unserious this company can be?

soo.. Will You open server today or not?

As our hosting ovh.com didn't finished their task with our dedicated server and still I called them all day and sent emails and opened support tickets. It's more fustrating for me than it's for you guys. We won't be opening today and we will move to another dedicated so because I wouldn't like to announce the date before and happen this again, once we get everything setup on a dedicated we will announce the date just after then so won't be anymore problems like this.