EU and RU servers discussion. (Part 1) (General Info)

Trifesta

For one if you actually knew 2 shits about basic economic policy you would not defend your argument with a non-relevant topic such as GDP like a -beep-en 7th grader. Second of all if you knew two shits about the country you were defending you would know they have a 26% unemployment rate as of 2012, and a dwindling economy due to the big change in 1991 which they never recovered from due to them going full retard trying to change into a Democratic government their own way. I congratuate Russia on being  the shit-hole country it is with it's massive homicide/suicide/alcohol addiction/depression rates nearly tripping those of the United States ( good country obviously right? ). But after all why would the homicide/suicide/depression rates be so high in such a thriving country right?

Go get an education.

Oh how I love your arguments. You're like fish in a pool for me. http://www.tradingeconomics.com/greece/unemployment-rate 26.4% unemployment rate of the dominant population that plays Lineage 2. Now, please stop going off topic with issues like why and when people play games. Focus more on the system of the two scenarios: RU and EU

Further off-topic replies will be reported !

I am talking about free subscription play and 4Game was developed when NCSOFT announced a partnership with INNOVA

Ok.

To put it blunt - L2 is old here.

There is that part about having access to an easily configurable source code that is also why EU servers suck, but you cannot deny that L2 is simply more popular in RU than EU.

I bet my left ball that if you or I ever looked at the source RU servers use and L2j, you and I would only find similarities.  A capable dev would perhaps show some appraisal, but for you and me it would make no difference.

To conclude:

+ Files - empty argument. Drop it. Are you a dev? If yes, I'll take your word. Maybe. If I cared.

+ Homemade servers - give it time, it's cancer after all. Will hit RU community like a brick. Will be fun to watch.

+ Budget - It's first and foremost a business. Which isn't profitable here.

Like a said, its not RU vs EU. They are one and the same, just in different phases. EU is just past it's glory stage. Way past. Cos its been a long time. Stuff doesn't last forever.

RF online is officially shut down in korea. But I believe someone picked up the right for in Europe.

Oh how I love your arguments. You're like fish in a pool for me. http://www.tradingeconomics.com/greece/unemployment-rate 26.4% unemployment rate of the dominant population that plays Lineage 2. Now, please stop going off topic with issues like why and when people play games. Focus more on the system of the two scenarios: RU and EU

Further off-topic replies will be reported !

So you attempt to further your argument by posting irrelevant information? I thought the general population in Canada had at least a 7th grade education. Anyways i'm done with your rhetoric. Spend less time playing online games and more time getting an education so you can properly defend your view-points in a debate.

So you attempt to further your argument by posting irrelevant information? I thought the general population in Canada had at least a 7th grade education. Anyways i'm done with your rhetoric. Spend less time playing online games and more time getting an education so you can properly defend your view-points in a debate.

Please, you idiotic creation, you told me the unemployment rate in Russia and I stated the same in Greece, how is that information irrelevant? Do you even know what the term "irrelevant" means? Clearly when your argument backfires, you resort to "irrelevant this irrelevant that".

There is that part about having access to an easily configurable source code that is also why EU servers suck, but you cannot deny that L2 is simply more popular in RU than EU.

+ Homemade servers - give it time, it's cancer after all. Will hit RU community like a brick. Will be fun to watch.

Lithuania, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Germany are countries in EU that dominate the community in L2 and combined, produce a far larger fanbase than RU due to the fact that only Central and Western part of the country play that game. Also homemade servers existed for a long time, ever since private servers started. It's not a new epidemic and some servers exist, but not in such quantities. Servers are looked as a responsibility and a job rather than a fun experience. My sole purpose is to just stop at least one person from opening a homemade server because in the end I enjoy the EU community and want to stimulate the progress towards the right path

According to my research, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29) Russia is in 6th spot by the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) and Greece is in 42nd place, Lithuania is 81st, Spain 14th and Portugal in 49th. By these statistics you can identify that the sole purpose of your message was to let out your rage to try and defend your precious homemade servers and their wasteful purpose. As for being a "no-life" you would rather play a game with no balance, proper scripting of the world and little stability? If that is so then please, be my guest. And also your statement of :  I would like a source proving that

In wikipediа sаys thаt my dick is more thаn 44cm.

Don't judge by GDP.

The GDP you see it's for independed people. Russiаn gov is runned by а person who's ex-KGB, which meаns а spy. Whаt's а spy?

Nothing more thаn а person who works with 2 or more sides. In other words, he's working with mаfiа аs well.

RU GDP is bаsed on dirty money, prostitution, drugs, аlcohol.

Most rich people who come from RU аre involved into the crimes I mentioned аbove.

40-50% of russiаn people don't hаve а income more thаn $300 monthly.

On topic.

Europeаns аre dickheаds, mixed shitheаds who look how to mаke eаsy money, cаuse the globаl economy is fаlling pretty fаst the lаst 9-10 yeаrs. аnd it's fun to tell to your friends thаt you've got а lineаge2 server.

While Russiаns аre into deep shit. When they do something, they tаke their time. They wont open а server with l2j pаcks. Nor аny shаred pаcks.

Why did they pаy 5k euros for the High Five chronicle? Becаuse they don't need drаmа, they got enough.

They open the servers, аdvertise on the best site in the world, imo, l2top.ru. They don't hаve 150 sites for server аdvertising, just few. I hаven't seen more thаn 10 tbh.

Those site owners аren't corrupted, like the EU ones аre. Check topzone. With 100e you get in 1st plаce. Or you just get а voting script аnd increаse your votes.

Try doing thаt on RU site. You get FULL HWID bаn.

The only bаd thing Russiаns do is : Not trаnslаting gаme files/sites/forums in а common lаnguаge, which would be the English lаnguаge.

Bаlkаniаns never been stupid.

In wikipediа sаys thаt my dick is more thаn 44cm.

Don't judge by GDP.

The GDP you see it's for independed people. Russiаn gov is runned by а person who's ex-KGB, which meаns а spy. Whаt's а spy?

Nothing more thаn а person who works with 2 or more sides. In other words, he's working with mаfiа аs well.

RU GDP is bаsed on dirty money, prostitution, drugs, аlcohol.

Most rich people who come from RU аre involved into the crimes I mentioned аbove.

40-50% of russiаn people don't hаve а income more thаn $300 monthly.

On topic.

Europeаns аre dickheаds, mixed shitheаds who look how to mаke eаsy money, cаuse the globаl economy is fаlling pretty fаst the lаst 9-10 yeаrs. аnd it's fun to tell to your friends thаt you've got а lineаge2 server.

While Russiаns аre into deep shit. When they do something, they tаke their time. They wont open а server with l2j pаcks. Nor аny shаred pаcks.

Why did they pаy 5k euros for the High Five chronicle? Becаuse they don't need drаmа, they got enough.

They open the servers, аdvertise on the best site in the world, imo, l2top.ru. They don't hаve 150 sites for server аdvertising, just few. I hаven't seen more thаn 10 tbh.

Those site owners аren't corrupted, like the EU ones аre. Check topzone. With 100e you get in 1st plаce. Or you just get а voting script аnd increаse your votes.

Try doing thаt on RU site. You get FULL HWID bаn.

The only bаd thing Russiаns do is : Not trаnslаting gаme files/sites/forums in а common lаnguаge, which would be the English lаnguаge.

Bаlkаniаns never been stupid.

Economy is different and I agree on the corruption aspect between the two sides. I understand your perspective of a common language such as English and that would be great. I would just like EU to understand how to create a great server and take notes from RU side.

Economy is different and I agree on the corruption aspect between the two sides. I understand your perspective of a common language such as English and that would be great. I would just like EU to understand how to create a great server and take notes from RU side.

a good low/mid on it's way. Soon will be up : )

problem is there are many kids who think running an l2 server is to install java, copy paste and start. so players get on these shitty servers and get sick of those bad l2 s.

a good exemple is www.server.lineage2media.com , the server has 5 years and never had a single wipe, i played few years ago, now i returned and my char is the same.

the problem is , the server does not use auto vote and other shit, nor give donators huge advantage, banned botters write bad reviews, so the population stays around 200 -300  , or 100 at night. but real, no fake players.

we should see more servers like those online.

The real problem is that everyone makes a server for money and not for fun now. Thats why you see the same mid rate server concept over and over again because they think its a money maker. Lets face it, since official became f2p in the west, all private servers lost at least 30-40% of their players and now even more. I mean back in 2010 i had a server with nothing but a vote reward script and some imagination that made it to the hopzone top 10 in a few days and it peaked on 613 players. The funny part, it wasnt even a midrate and i was expecting like 20 players and that in my mind then would be a success and a reward for the work i put into that server. So my advice would be for everyone to stop thinking about money and have some fun instead.

Well I made experience on russian and european mid rate server (based on gracia epilogue mostly) and i could say that both sides had the positive and negative aspects. At Europe most server closed due to inactivity of the Admins or Corruption and in Russian most server closed cuz ppl reached the best equipment way too fast so they got bored and left ( these are my experience I have made so far).

The positive aspects at europe are first of all the language aspect english should be understandable for all thats why all servers EU and Russian onces should be based on english files imo. And secondly due to the fact that there are ppl from many diffrent countries playing on europe servers I have met many ppl which i still keep talking to even if i didnt play with them for years and you learn somethign new about their culture (even if its not that much) and i keep refreshing my english while playing Lineage on european servers. The negative aspects of european servers are that mostly some classes are just overpowerd but the admins dont rly care about it and just ignore it. Also corruption is a big part of european servers cuz mostly the admins, like some ppl said here already, just care about donations.

The posivite aspects of russian servers are the bigger online a-beep-ts and i also like the alt+b features which is based on mostly all their servers. Buggs and class issues (overpowerd classes etc) get fixed faster or doesnt even exist compared to european servers. I have also met friendly ppl at russian servers but not that many cuz most of them didnt want or wasnt able to communicate with me which makes it way more difficult to get a clan or a cp which leads me to the negative aspects of russian servers. Same as on european servers you also have corruption but not as much as on european servers as i have noticed. But the biggest issue of russian servers is the intolerance of most ppl that even if the admins want to create an international server (european and russian mixed) the russian ppl keep talking in their language at trade and global chat and their shops instead of trying to communicate with the european ppl aswell. So they try to play for their own.

Thats the experience I have made so far on european and russian servers

Edit: I will start on a russian mid rate with english system and website aswell may it will be diffrent than my last experience but i dont give to much hope in it. ;)