Individual Vote Reward System with command.

Well since i'm able to help you i guess i'm able to code... LUL...

Also who says i don't have java knowlage?

I learn fast & i have brain... also i've learned PHP more then you so....

Of cours you did.  :troll:

So it's a php vote script...

Then, I think there are much scripts like that shared over the net. Have yours something unique?

If it's php based I hope u know that it's useless for HZ since they ban servers with php scripts like that.

Then, I think there are much scripts like that shared over the net. Have yours something unique?

If it's php based I hope u know that it's useless for HZ since they ban servers with php scripts like that.

I doubt he knows./This guy de-karmed me because I've said the truth don't make me look on skype when you begged me to help you on some simple database install items. -.-" am I allowed to dekarma him too because of that?

link me 1

link me 1

I will not waste my time looking for a simple php script link, in forums, right now...

I'm only telling you what I've seen and what it is.

And since it's php side you don't need to be a genius to know that.

Btw I didn't want to start a discussion, my reply was pretty like an ironic question, didn't need to be answered.

I won't spam more, have fun.

I will not waste my time looking for a simple php script link, in forums, right now...

Btw I didn't want to start a discussion, my reply was pretty like an ironic question, didn't need to be answered.

Anyway, what brings you here if you don't have anything related with me?

Thats totally wrong!

If there is for example an extra banner which takes the ip (php side) thats has nothing to do with HZ