high five [L2J]L2Dreams

xDrac

That's right! we've got the date! your favorite Lineage II server is coming back very very soon!

Luna will be launching on Friday, 12th of April 2013.

The exact time at which we'll be launching will be published a day or two ahead. Our beta server will be going down on the 11th in order to prepare everything for the launch.

Learn more about Luna

- An overview on Luna

- Connection Guide

While we aren't up yet - continue spreading the word! like us on Facebook, tell your buddies Dreams's back, vote for us, advertise Dreams on the boards you frequent and anything else you can think of!  (poolparty)

When will the topic be moved in the main section?

Stalone's fail server will open next week but is there alrdy?

Gl with the server.

Looks nice and it will be full of RO community,let's just hope there won't be any corruption issues like on all romanian servers. :troll:

If anything, you can be sure that this server won't be corrupted.

I can assure you Ghost would never screw his server up like that lol.

Time to go shopping and stock up on junkfood and drinks for tomorrow.

Server goes up tomorrow (Friday) at 19:00 GMT+1

Countdown here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130412T19&p0=195&msg=Luna+50x+Launch

Actually , this is about the only server you will not see corruption on. I wont be playing  ( lack of time ) , but i will vouch for Ghost and his reputation on being a solid owner. I played on his low rate when it opened and he did a great job.

Server goes up tomorrow (Friday) at 19:00 GMT+2

Countdown here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130412T19&p0=195&msg=Luna+50x+Launch

According to your countdown, it's in 19:00 GMT+1