Official Wwe Topic

Zake

My fav wrestler:

John Cena on the top.

Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Wyatt Family, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, PTP, Ziggler, The Miz, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Big Daddy Cool Diesel, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! Chris Jericho, Edge

You suck zuck. :)

y u no cessaro?

• 3 weeks later...

M2, How're you doing gazoza?

Hey bro :) Im fine I wasnt active here since you lost G mod position. That's sad. Working and making money for christmas gifts. Tonight is RAW and maybe we bring this topic alive as before? :) I will be active from now. And how are you ?

And about WM XXX it's gonna be epic. They trying bring back SCSA and The Rock. If both failed to back they bring Goldberg. They already contact with him but he want tons of money so if SCSA wont back they bring GOLDBERG for sure. Also Hulk Hogan released from TNA, back to WM XXX to promote it and lot more. Im excited for The Shield vs Wyatt Family at XXX. TLC champ vs champ is to early. Now it will end as tie or both disqualified and I believe they unify WWE/WHC at WM XXX. Also I WANT SO BAD UNDERTAKERRRRR

Edited by Brzoza

Hey bro :) Im fine I wasnt active here since you lost G mod position. That's sad. Working and making money for christmas gifts. Tonight is RAW and maybe we bring this topic alive as before? :) I will be active from now. And how are you ?

And about WM XXX it's gonna be epic. They trying bring back SCSA and The Rock. If both failed to back they bring Goldberg. They already contact with him but he want tons of money so if SCSA wont back they bring GOLDBERG for sure. Also Hulk Hogan released from TNA, back to WM XXX to promote it and lot more. Im excited for The Shield vs Wyatt Family at XXX. TLC champ vs champ is to early. Now it will end as tie or both disqualified and I believe they unify WWE/WHC at WM XXX. Also I WANT SO BAD UNDERTAKERRRRR

Im going to the university early so i don't think i 'll be awake this time, but i'm gonna try it once. WM XXX is gonna be epic indeed. I expect to see steve austin back to wrestle goldberg/hhh, maybe a punk vs bryan match, undertaker vs hbk(the best of his streak enemies), rocky vs y2j and John Cena main eventing vs Hulk Hogan.

As far as TLC Concerned i think that Orton will walk out whc and Cena WWE Champ. I think that Christian returns today(just 40 yo) so let's see :)

Yea WWE CENA WHC ORTON. They unified titles before WM and at WM XXX Cena vs Undertaker for UNIFIED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

I dont think that Undertaker's gonna face Cena for the unified Championship. Undertaker can not wrestle any more, only for 1-2 matches.

I dont think that Undertaker's gonna face Cena for the unified Championship. Undertaker can not wrestle any more, only for 1-2 matches.

He wrestle win and give it back to CENA to pass the torch :D