Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Cena AA - rock counter fast - rock bottom - succed ! Means Cena win Wrestlemania ... When we see fight before PPV fights always the one who hits finisher will lose it. Anyway Cena's was MAD! :D

I hope they will turn him fcking heel on movie star!!!

True, let's go Cena!

Actually im not mad, IM HAPPY!!! :D This segment show that we have LOW LOW LOW (but still) CHANCE for turn Cena heel!! He said that he never said that to all and now he opened and said he lost with HIMSELF. Rock didnt beat him at WM that can mean Cena will do something shocking. I WANT FCKING TURN!!!! IF WWE DO IT I DONATE 100EURO FOR CENA HATERS! :D

BTW Rock perform finisher means Cena will be on top at WM. 2 weeks ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually im not mad, IM HAPPY!!! :D This segment show that we have LOW LOW LOW (but still) CHANCE for turn Cena heel!! He said that he never said that to all and now he opened and said he lost with HIMSELF. Rock didnt beat him at WM that can mean Cena will do something shocking. I WANT FCKING TURN!!!! IF WWE DO IT I DONATE 100EURO FOR CENA HATERS! :D

BTW Rock perform finisher means Cena will be on top at WM. 2 weeks ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes make me V.I.P.  :happyforever:

Rock will suck like last year WM. He stand only for 5 minutes after that he starts HARD BREATHING. This WM Cena must destroy him and turn fcking heel!!

Look when Cena loses at PPV with for example CM Punk, Orton, Sheamus etc he came back next day and make fun about it and that he will be better next fight etc etc aka CANDY CENA. Now we saw at RAW he get's mad and said smth that he never tell to anybody. I hope he release his anger and will be mad at WM!! It would be SHOCKING moment, Cena turn heel and destroy Rock and nominated for SHOCKING MOMENT OF THE YEAR (SLAMMYS)! Damn if it wont happen means hamericans are idiots and they prefer all time candy sweet cena ... :D