Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Half raw didnt saw. Was hearig stream and playing gow. Main Event also was a bit boring.

CENA FTW I must find again some chinese guy and buy wwe t-shirts. Last time I found guy and he sold me 5 t-shirts for 2$ each :> And they have good quality and stripe saying from WWE.

Nah wwe is not like the old good days.

Now it's just some guys the main characters and boring matches nothing special, i liked too much when the story with Punk started cuz it was different than the cena story, and now here we go again cena the main character.

I like the undertaker too much but 20-0 always the same,just great show''same story'' i hope they will let punk wins just to make the difference, cuz in wwe we need something new.

Nah wwe is not like the old good days.

Now it's just some guys the main characters and boring matches nothing special, i liked too much when the story with Punk started cuz it was different than the cena story, and now here we go again cena the main character.

I like the undertaker too much but 20-0 always the same,just great show''same story'' i hope they will let punk wins just to make the difference, cuz in wwe we need something new.

:rage: i hate ur avatar 250px-Cena_FU_Animated.gif

Cena is the best because lot people like him/love him and a lot doesnt like/hate him. Im still believe he will turn heel. If he dont turn heel till`half 2014 I stop watching WWE! W8ing too much already !

About Undertaker Wrestlemania is his and as we see CM Punk disrespecting DEAD Paul Bearer he will lose so hard and Undertaker will rape him and be 21-0.

Cena is the best because lot people like him/love him and a lot doesnt like/hate him. Im still believe he will turn heel. If he dont turn heel till`half 2014 I stop watching WWE! W8ing too much already !

About Undertaker Wrestlemania is his and as we see CM Punk disrespecting DEAD Paul Bearer he will lose so hard and Undertaker will rape him and be 21-0.

SD tomorrow, y u no watch it? WM coming

SD tomorrow, y u no watch it? WM coming

Maybe I watch it now but I just bought (came 2h ago) AC: Revelations+AC I, Dungeon Siege III, Prince of Persia all for PS3 just for 20 euro ... :D :D :P :D :P

I'll try find time to watch it.

SD could be awesome. Look, everyone expect RAW to be the main show and Creative Team stupid didnt want make something shocking and worth watching on SD ... I dont watch SD now is half year (sometimes I watch skipping it).