interlude [L2J]L2 Hyperion Interlude x4000 Grand Openning 02/03/2013

BlackSmith

wtf? advertising ? u closed l2pride to open l2hyperion on same website style...omfg u forgot to edit the video...on video it`s advertising l2pride...

so u failed once...i think u will fail again.

HF

So and it's not your problem? I'm not the server owner, also I didn't ask you to join that server don't even check this post often moron go play tetris

That is not my server moron, and wheres a rule that you can't use a name on another forum, kidding me? your a random guy!

Before 2 days you asked my help and now you copy my name and call me moron ? WTF xD

jgx7aDU.png

You try to use other servers identity,last warning.

You are lieying any proof? It's just a video you have no way to delete my topic I'll let this know to ElfoCrash , you are lier and envy guy kid go play tetris

Change those two and i dont lock your topic.

yj8IOiM.png

So and where It's the rule that l can't do that on the site, you wanna be maxtor? poor kid U can't do nothing the l2pride owner is not even claiming that in here so you cant do nothing.

You use other server's identity and that need logic not a fu.cking rule.

I'm not using another server identity It says L2Hyperion every where It's just a video and L2P icon which doesn't say any name exactly you should learn english , remind me where is a rule for it and then we will talk about it