Nicolas™ scammer my 100euro psc

StayAlive™

Nicolas ain't a scammer, i have worked with gevorakos (for 2 days).

I worked for his balance (which i didnt get paid for, as he promised), and he kicked me from his server like a dog saying that i was giving out donations (LOL).

P.S. I still have access on his server, i got informed about his weird reactions before so i felt like "Defending" myself.

woops, what you have to say about it gevor?

[GR]Den 3eris poso to euxaristieme auto Gevor ... ;) se scammaroune oli epidi kaneis blakies ... anigoklinis server ka8e mera ....ama o server sou den piasi atoma ...ton anebazis 3ana me dia8oretiko name ;) toso blakas kai apotiximenos! kaia kala kanoune kai se kelboune na balis mialo .

Dude why would you steal 120 euros from your parents and give it to a complete stranger !

Are you completely retarted? You gave him the money so you could ddos?? WTF stupid kids

OMG you didn't give the money to a complete stranger ! You gave the money to a complete stranger with Stefan as a profile pic ! hahahaha

Dude why would you steal 120 euros from your parents and give it to a complete stranger !

Are you completely retarted? You gave him the money so you could ddos?? WTF stupid kids

OMG you didn't give the money to a complete stranger ! You gave the money to a complete stranger with Stefan as a profile pic ! hahahaha

He is called Paul Wesley, I like him as actor and person...You know him as Stefan so we know who is the kid here

ban this is scammer

How you know Nicolás™ is a scammer? have you ever made  any trade with him to the past?and you talking about Nicolás™?

look your self with 50+ post and -2 rep and stop talking about the others!

when nicolas trade your paysafe i waiting one week

Nicola send my money!

Akousa pws to FBI voithaei me ta hlektronika scams. Grapse tous ena gramma. Prepei na einai grammeno me pena, oxi stylo 'h moluvi.

Gia na se paroun sta sovara.

when nicolas trade your paysafe i waiting one week

Nicola send my money!

Well dude i get instantly... maybe his method if he use the method i know need... 1 month to be restored...

Anyway i suggest you to wait... i'm sure if you send him money you will recieve them... in worst case you will recieve them later...

tha se kanw egw petamene piso apo mxc les auta?...

nicola perimenw akoma

gevorakoc klase kana midi re file, perimene merikes meres akoma kai an dn sto stilei (otan tha exoun teliwsei oi "dikeologies") kane topic dn pisteyw na einai scammer to paidi exei award trusted member kai einai kairo edw user

gevorakoc klase kana midi re file, perimene merikes meres akoma kai an dn sto stilei (otan tha exoun teliwsei oi "dikeologies") kane topic dn pisteyw na einai scammer to paidi exei award trusted member kai einai kairos user

kairos user?