interlude [L2OFF] Lineage 2 Story (x50) Grand Opening Tonight 20:00gmt+1

Lineage2story

logo.png

fzbsxf.jpg

* Platform: Interlude PTS .

* XP Rate : 50

* SP Rate : 50

* Adena Rate : 200

* Working Demonic Weapons Zariche and Akamanah, with the possibility of issuing a few skills to master.

* Fully working clan system Interlude

* Work fishing and Manor, in accordance with the off-server.

* Clan Hall's , Castle Sieges.

* Fully working duels and battles parties.

* Working Augmentation system.

* Fully retail like skills.

* Auto learning skills.

* Fully working quests. (and interesting custom quests in future)

* No deleveling bug.

* Bugless Geodata.

* Active staff.

* Daily Events.

Custom Information :

2dt0qyg.jpg

* Custom DDOS protection system

* Every new created character will have best No Grade gear + 5m adena.

* GM Weapon + Armor Shop with D/C/B/A

* Custom farmzone for s grades (cruma tower 1)

* Custom farmzone for epic sets (cruma tower 2)

* Catacombs and Necropolis are disabled , 7 Signs is removed.

* Custom NPC Buffer

* Class changer for 1st / 2nd and 3rd class.

* Custom Gatekeeper with all locations needed.

* Custom Misc Shop with everything you need.

* Custom Toogle skill to avoid bad buffs.

* Most of the teleport spawn are safe.

* Pet buff duration is retail-like.

* Main town : Giran Castle Town.

* Buff duration is 60 minutes and for aio 120 minutes.

2r44oww.jpg

Enchant Information :

* Safe Enchant : +3.

* Max Enchant : +16.

* Max Enchant Armor: +8

* Rates :

* From +3 to +7 - 45% for fighter weapons.

* From +3 to +7 - 40 % for mage weapons.

* From +7 above - 35 % for fighter weapons.

* From +7 above - 30 % for mage weapons.

* From +3 to +4 - 55 % for armor and jewls.

* From +4 to +5 - 45 % for armor and jewls.

* From +5 to +6 - 35 % for armor and jewls.

* From +6 above - 25 % for armor and jewls.

* Blessed Scroll Rate : 65%.

Buffs Information :

dfumtj.jpg

* Custom npc buffer with buffs/song/dances (w/o 3rd, protections)

* Buffs in party only to avoid grief buffing.

* 1 Hours Normal buff.

* 1 Hours Dances and Songs.

* 1 Hours Superbuffs ( as like Cov , Pof , Powa , Powi , Magnus , Vop ).

* Aio buffs 2h

* Cat & Unicorn buff have the normal time.

Raid Bosses Information :

k33g8w.jpg

* 2 custom rb's at ct1 and 2 rb's at ct2! Respawn 12h.

* Cabrio/Kernon/Golkonda/Hallate are all 76 level. Respawn 4h. (custom subclass quest w/o running to npcs!)

* Barakiel and its Minions are 76 level. Respawn 4h. (custom quest for noblesse w/o running to npcs!)

* All Epic Raids have 100 % chance for drop ring/earring.

* Queen ant, Zaken are now 80lvl !

* To get more information about quests visit our forum: Click Here

Custom Armor :

Click Here

*For epic sets you need to farm s grades first !

*After you get your s grade gear you can go to ct2 and farm parts for Awakened sets !

*When you get them you can exchange your s grade gear for new Awakened gear !

Rebirth Quest - Lineage 2 Story

When you reach 76 lvl you can start rebirth quest.

Rebirth quest begins at npc Hank which is located at giran (near center)

1zx5tmu.jpg

When you speak to him you will see this:

sbop78.jpg

Choose second option "I am ready, perfom the ritual, wise master!"

Now you will see this:

2hf5t8h.jpg

Click "Rebirth Me" (Beware that when you do that your character will be deleveld to 1lvl and you recieve book in your quest items)

3452a12.jpg

You can exchange this item for special tatoo at custom shop.

You have to do THREE rebirths to start subclass quest. After each rebirth you will get book which you can exchange for better tatoo

Subclass quest - Lineage 2 Story

To start subclass quest first you need to finish 3 rebirths. (rebirth quest can be done from npc Hank)

When you finish your rebirths you can take subclass quest from our custom quest npc which is located near the center of giran

25flrlv.jpg

34hz28m.jpg

Click "Start Sub Quest" and when you do that check your quest log. It should look like this:

jqtcad.jpg

As the quest says you have to kill Shilen's Messenger Cabrio to get Reiria's Soul Orb which can be found at seal of shilen (cementary).

25j9u2a.jpg

After you kill it wait for the appearance of Coffer of the Dead.

28un1ag.jpg

Talk with the box and you will get Reiria's Soul Orb. Now go talk to our quest npc which is located in giran. (near center).

34hz28m.jpg

Click continue sub quest. Npc wants for you to kill three raidbosses which are located at 3,8,11 floors of Tower of Isolence.

jifkub.jpgqn1taa.jpg28irhoh.jpg

Each of this raidbosses spawn chest (like cabrio). Talk with chests and get all three quest items.

25u1y7r.jpg

2z6e2xs.jpg

Now you can go back to our quest manager. Click End Sub Quest to finish your subclass quest.

34hz28m.jpg

Noblesse Quest - Lineage 2 Story

To start Noblesse quest speak with Quest Manager in Giran Castle Town.

(You have to finish subclass quest before you can begin Noblesse Quest. Subclass quest guide is located here)

25flrlv.jpg

Choose "I want to become a nobless"

34hz28m.jpg

Look to your quest log. Now you have to speak with Ossian which is located in Goddard Castle Town.

5b8k2h.jpg

He wants you to kill Pilgrim of Splendor and Judge of Splendor to get two Necklace of Goddess.

i3f4ts.jpg

After you do that speak with him again. Now he wants you to kill Flame Splendor Barakiel which is located in Valley of Saints.

20qe7t2.jpg

Once you kill the rb speak with Ossian again. He sends you to Magister Ladd which is located in Ivory Tower.

34rx939.jpg

2q83ped.jpg

Ladd will give Caradine's Letter. Now you can start the last noblesse quest.

Path Of A Noblesse Possessor Of A Precious Soul Part 4

Good luck with ur server.

Just i don't like custom weapon system.I think only custom armor sets enough.

Two weeks after start:

*Awakened weapons dropable only from bosses like baium/antharas/valakas

*Weapons wont be op. Dynasty texture + more p.atk/m.atk on them.

Server seems really nice i will check it for sure!

PS: Custom armors are nice don't listen to newbies!

Are you thinking about me? Poor greek kid? Sorry, but newbies are you with your mates :) Peace!

Good luck with ur server.

Just i don't like custom weapon system.I think only custom armor sets enough.

Two weeks after start:

*Awakened weapons dropable only from bosses like baium/antharas/valakas

*Weapons wont be op. Dynasty texture + more p.atk/m.atk on them.

I could have joined but i totally dislike this custom armor/weapon thing, gl.

No weapons, just armor. Also, there is only 1 armor as i show on ss. No vesper, starwars things. Just one hard farmable Armor and will not be overly powerful.

All thoese custom sh1ts attract only wannabeMUonline fans. Experienced players won't join for sure :) gl.

Dear Michel de Nostredame;

Thank you for the negative prescience. We'll see your prophecy will take place, or not.